FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
Forklifts are cool, especially when you get some air or a bit of 2 wheel action. :thumbup:

Ahhhh, but are they as cool as Dickens, Orwell or Shakespeare? Ey? EY? :whip:
By andrew
Forklifts are cool, especially when you get some air or a bit of 2 wheel action. :thumbup:

You can't do a 180 degree spin in a book.

Higher English put me off reading for years. You couldn't just say it was a good story, you had to over analyise it to the point where you wish the author had never been born. Load of pretentious twaddle! I read the Shakespeare play that can't be named and found it unnecessarily boring and long-winded.

Higher English put me off reading for years. You couldn't just say it was a good story, you had to over analyise it to the point where you wish the author had never been born. Load of pretentious twaddle! I read the Shakespeare play that can't be named and found it unnecessarily boring and long-winded.

I don't pay attention to all the superstitious nonsense surrounding theatre.

Each to their own anyway! I think you should post a video of your two-wheeling forklift antics! I bet it's quite a sight! :P
By andrew

I don't pay attention to all the superstitious nonsense surrounding theatre.

Each to their own anyway! I think you should post a video of your two-wheeling forklift antics! I bet it's quite a sight! :P

It was only once that I got it on 2 wheels and I don't want to repeat it. Reversing and turning with the forks up high is not the best thing. If I this new job is a goer, I'll have to to calm down. I don't fancy taking a dook in the harbour.
:rofl: Fantastic 8-)

So, no chance of a video then? :(

There ain't one to show thankfully.

Not even CCTV footage of you whirling at 200mph around the place? :hehe:
By andrew
:rofl: Fantastic 8-)

So, no chance of a video then? :(

There ain't one to show thankfully.

Not even CCTV footage of you whirling at 200mph around the place? :hehe:

200mph? I wish!

This isn't me but donuts are fun. :D

[youtube]TxQAX6c5zQI[/youtube]
:rofl:

Haha that does indeed look like great fun 8-)

Rightio, I'm off to bed. Good banter this evening chaps, as usual. :thumbup:
By madbrad
How long before tubby tries to draft the jet dryer again?
By synsei

One of the main books we had to study for Eng Lit at school was Thomas Hardy's, Return Of The Native. I found this book mind-numbingly boring, and I'll read just about anything. Now, if we had been allowed to study JRR Tolkien's, Lord Of The Rings I might have done somewhat better in my exam. John Steinbeck's, The Pearl and Laurie Lee's, Cider With Rosie were excellent reads however.

I lived in The Medway Towns as a kid and what staggers me is that we didn't study Dickens at all...

See our F1 related articles too!