FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By racechick
WB! those jiggling breasts!! where did they come from!
I've been ball and chained to them for nearly 25 years now. :blush: They're just a placeholder while I craft a new avatar.
By Hammer278
I've been ball and chained to them for nearly 25 years now. :blush: They're just a placeholder while I craft a new avatar.

I thought you'd taken inspiration from this member: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=259

:hehe:

I stared at that one a little too long.
By spankyham
There's nothing quite like the chorus of "welcome" on Soi 6
By Hammer278

Soi 11 is my fav....since I lived in that Soi (in Liberty Park II condo, don't get the wrong idea!!) and that place is connected to everything!! Great restaurants, bars, clubs and also has a little red light district of its own. :thumbup:
By spankyham

Soi 11 is my fav....since I lived in that Soi (in Liberty Park II condo, don't get the wrong idea!!) and that place is connected to everything!! Great restaurants, bars, clubs and also has a little red light district of its own. :thumbup:

It's pretty much all good. 6 is hard to top in the afternoon. With a few mates, we are laughing our carumbahs off at how much we don't remember f from last night/this morning.

It's pretty much all good. 6 is hard to top in the afternoon. With a few mates, we are laughing our carumbahs off at how much we don't remember f from last night/this morning.

You didn't have a drink with this guy did you?

By spankyham

Maybe :)
By LRW
There has been a survey for the most confusing lyrics of all time:

The Top 10
1.The Killers, Human "Are we human, or are we dancer?"
2.The Beatles, I Am The Walrus "I am the eggman, they are the eggmen, I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob."
3.Michael Jackson, Earth Song "What about elephants? Have we lost their trust?"
4.Lionel Richie, All Night Long "Tom bo li de se de moi ya, yeah jambo jambo."
5.Carly Rae Jepsen, Call Me Maybe "Before you came into my life, I missed you so bad."
6.Black Eyed Peas, Boom Boom Pow "Beats so big I'm stepping on leprechauns."
7.Duran Duran, The Reflex "The reflex is an only child, he's waiting in the park."
8.Wham! Club Tropicana "Club Tropicana, drinks are free, fun and sunshine, there's enough for everyone, all that's missing is the sea."
9.Taylor Swift, Love Story -"Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter, and my daddy said stay away from Juliet."
10.Oasis, Champagne Supernova "Slowly walking down the hall, faster than a cannonball."

I dont actually find 3,5, and 8 that confusing. And they can stop picking on No.10 - its a classic. (so is No.2 come to think of it).

Anyway. As you were.

Maybe :)

As long as you've still got all your teeth it's all good.
There has been a survey for the most confusing lyrics of all time:

The Top 10
1.The Killers, Human "Are we human, or are we dancer?"
2.The Beatles, I Am The Walrus "I am the eggman, they are the eggmen, I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob."
3.Michael Jackson, Earth Song "What about elephants? Have we lost their trust?"
4.Lionel Richie, All Night Long "Tom bo li de se de moi ya, yeah jambo jambo."
5.Carly Rae Jepsen, Call Me Maybe "Before you came into my life, I missed you so bad."
6.Black Eyed Peas, Boom Boom Pow "Beats so big I'm stepping on leprechauns."
7.Duran Duran, The Reflex "The reflex is an only child, he's waiting in the park."
8.Wham! Club Tropicana "Club Tropicana, drinks are free, fun and sunshine, there's enough for everyone, all that's missing is the sea."
9.Taylor Swift, Love Story -"Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter, and my daddy said stay away from Juliet."
10.Oasis, Champagne Supernova "Slowly walking down the hall, faster than a cannonball."

I dont actually find 3,5, and 8 that confusing. And they can stop picking on No.10 - its a classic. (so is No.2 come to think of it).

Anyway. As you were.

Is that you did not get the lyric or the song?

Apart from number 10 I don't think any would be on my most memorable lyrics

Sent using NCC-1701
By LRW
Is that you did not get the lyric or the song?

Apart from number 10 I don't think any would be on my most memorable lyrics

No, I meant, I don't think those lyrics are that confusing. As its the 'top 10 confusing lyrics' list.

See our F1 related articles too!