FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By Hammer278
Sorry to hear about that Jabs. Didn't happen to be on a Msian plane did he...

MH17 crash: MAS confirms plane lost contact 50km from Russia-Ukraine border

Malaysia Airlines has confirmed it has received notification from Ukrainian Air Traffic Control (ATC) that it had lost contact with flight MH17 at 1415 (GMT) at 30km from Tamak waypoint, approximately 50km from the Russia-Ukraine border.

“Flight MH17 operated on a Boeing 777 departed Amsterdam at 12.15pm (Amsterdam local time) and was estimated to arrive at Kuala Lumpur International Airport at 6.10am (Malaysia local time) the next day,” said the press statement on Friday.

According to MAS Airlines, the flight was carrying 280 passengers and 15 crewmembers onboard.

The MAS Boeing 777 plane Flight MH17 was reported to have crashed in Ukraine near the Russian border.

The plane was flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur with 280 passengers and 15 crewmembers, reports said.

Reports said that it crashed in a conflicted area near Donetsk and it would be complicated to get to the crash.

MAS sources said the plane did not enter the Russian airspace.

Sources said the plane was "shot down" while it was cruising at an altitude of 10,000m.

This took place just after I went to bed last night. Goddamn it, I say just close the corporation down...making tonnes of losses every year anyway, and now it's really got some bad mojo going on.
Check this out.

Mothers of all Palestinians must be killed: Israeli MP

{article}

Shocking. Just shocking I tells you!! :yikes:

Pics included just to let yall know who the perpetrator is. That's all.

This is disgusting. To think that humans can possess such thoughts. :thumbdown:
By geetface9
It's disturbing for sure. It doesn't bother me one bit though because I think anybody who fights over religion should be allowed to just wipe each other out and rid the world of their filth.
By LRW
:thumbdown:

I cant believe NO-ONE noticed Id been banned. I was expecting a group to start up "Free the Wokingham One". But no. Nothing. Silence.

I see WB has bought you all. You sell outs.

:(
BTW Hammer, I was 1/2 asleep this morning, whipped out my iPad to check the FP1 results, then popped over here and saw a very realistic and actual sized cockroach on my screen and my sphincter muscle clenched briefly. DON'T DO THAT!
So I heard this person, who shares the same name as a footballer, was getting abuse and death threats from footballers because they overreact like hell...

Wow, some people are just so stupid, a law needs to come in where people of their IQ are dropped off on an island far away from any country...Seriously, because he has the same name doesn't mean you should send death threats. No offense to anyone who likes football (Because my girl does) but I think most football fans are the most immature people in the world. At least with F1 fans, if a fan shares the same name as Lewis Hamilton, I wouldn't say "ARGH YOU SHOULD DIE"

Sheeeeeesh
By LRW
.....a law needs to come in where people of their IQ are dropped off on an island far away from any country...

Im sure The British tried that with Australia a couple of hundred years ago?
.....a law needs to come in where people of their IQ are dropped off on an island far away from any country...

Im sure The British tried that with Australia a couple of hundred years ago?

Australians got smarter though. Example is Mark Webber fiddling with Seb's car :hehe: Seems like these bunch will not improve if they breed...In fact, ban breeding as well
We tried that with the MiaScuderia lounge. It's that those buggers just won't stay in there. :twisted:
By sagi58
We tried that with the MiaScuderia lounge. It's that those buggers just won't stay in there. :twisted:

:rofl: oh, wait... :confused: you're serious? :yikes:
BTW Hammer, I was 1/2 asleep this morning, whipped out my iPad to check the FP1 results, then popped over here and saw a very realistic and actual sized cockroach on my screen and my sphincter muscle clenched briefly. DON'T DO THAT!

now that made me chuckle

See our F1 related articles too!