FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By sagi58
I guess Bundell's commentary is going to be biased, from now on, eh? :banghead:
By Hammer278
No big deal, commentators love kissing Kimi's ar$e anyway.
By racechick
No indeed. It's been know in TP's doesn't always work out well in the long run though.
By LRW

Who is Bundell? Do you mean Martin Brundle? And why is he going to be biased because Mark Blundell is managing Kimmi?

They are two separate ex British F1 drivers. Easily confused.

Mark Blundell - F1 driver management

Martin Brundle - F1 commentator. (But also manages drivers - just to confuse my point)
By Jabberwocky
The management company used to be owned by the 2 of them. Blundell does he still commentator?

Sent using NCC-1701
By sagi58

Who is Bundell? Do you mean Martin Brundle?

Thank you!! You're absolutely right, I did confuse the two! :blush:
I thought RC was "goofing" around with Brundle's name!! :banghead:
Mea culpa!!

p.s. appreciate the two links!! :D
By sagi58
The management company used to be owned by the 2 of them. Blundell does he still commentator?

I wish I could say I knew that and got confused; but, I didn't, so I won't!!
But, here's that info:

wrote:">Mark Blundell to expand driver management business 2MB Sports Management

Martin Brundle stepping back from all driver management to focus on his TV career and other opportunities.

From January 2009 Mark Blundell becomes the sole owner of the 2MB Sports Management business established in 2004 with his friend, colleague, and former team mate Martin Brundle.
By Jabberwocky
Apparently Kimi's manager died today. I have only seen a comment on Facebook about it so I have not confirmed it

Sent using NCC-1701
By sagi58
Apparently Kimi's manager died today. I have only seen a comment on Facebook about it so I have not confirmed it

wrote:">F1 driver manager David Robertson dies aged 70

David Robertson, the man who helped get Kimi Raikkonen and Jenson Button in to Formula 1, has died. He was 70.

Working as a driver manager with his son Steve, Robertson proved to be astute in both finding young talent and sealing deals that got them quickly in to F1.

Having helped push Button up the junior ranks to secure his debut with Williams in 2000, Robertson was even more impressive a year later in convincing Sauber - and the FIA - to allow Raikkonen to race in F1 despite only having competed in Formula Renault previously...
By sagi58
Kimi is going to become a Dad

Congrats, Kimi!! And, Minttu, too!!

wrote:">Image

See our F1 related articles too!