FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By racechick
Danica Patrick created such a stir with photographers and reporters when she tested in Florida for her NASCAR debut, that Nascar top name drivers names were able to walk unhindered through the paddock :D

Courtney Force, 23year old youngest of four daughters of top dragster pilot John Force follows in dads footsteps. She is about to debut in the most prestigious drag racing series of the National Hot Rod Association. She says 'I can't wait to start beating up on the boys, especially my dad'. Her older sister Ashley has been competing for years and has beaten her father.

Now come on girls, lets have you back in F1 :):yes:
By racechick
They must have improved now :P
By andrew
It would never work. The car would be too heavy with all the extra and unnecessary pairs of shoes. I mean they'd have their racing boots and then they'd have to change them before they get out of the car at the end of the race or sooner. Then there is the whole sense of direction thing. Then there would be all the arguments over the radio when a stressed race engineer frantically issuing instructions with the driver giving them the silent treatment and eventually saying "it's not what you said, it's how you said it". Anymore stereotypes?
By geetface9
It would never work. The car would be too heavy with all the extra and unnecessary pairs of shoes. I mean they'd have their racing boots and then they'd have to change them before they get out of the car at the end of the race or sooner. Then there is the whole sense of direction thing. Then there would be all the arguments over the radio when a stressed race engineer frantically issuing instructions with the driver giving them the silent treatment and eventually saying "it's not what you said, it's how you said it". Anymore stereotypes?

You forgot to mention them breaking nails!! :rofl:
By stonemonkey

The engineers would have to adjust the mirrors before the race start as they'd have the mirrors facing themselves so they can do their makeup on their way round to the grid.
By scotty
Shame Danica gets all the attention for the wrong reasons though, she's not exactly a top driver.
By What's Burning?
Shame Danica gets all the attention for the wrong reasons though, she's not exactly a top driver.

You're being kind.
By scotty

You're being kind.

:hehe:
By What's Burning?
If you put boobs on Lewis and called her Luisa, she'd be earning 80 Million a year.
By stonemonkey
If you put boobs on Lewis and called her Luisa, she'd be earning 80 Million a year.

Juana Montoya tried something along those lines before but I don't think it worked out as expected.
By andrew

Juana Montoya tried something along those lines before but I don't think it worked out as expected.

Roslyn Brawn, Michaela Schumacher and Ruby Barrichello. :hehe:

By darwin dali

Or in the words of David Hobbs: Louise :hehe:
By stonemonkey

Or in the words of David Hobbs: Louise :hehe:

Jenson could be in trouble when he tells Jessica he's just had a hard day up against Louise.

See our F1 related articles too!