FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

The glamourous side of motorsport (please keep it clean)

Who's the most attractive F1 driver?

Sebastian Vettel
16%
Lewis Hamilton
16%
Jenson Button
19%
Bruno Senna
10%
Nico Rosberg
16%
Jaime Alguersuari
10%
Sergio Perez
3%
Jerôme D'Ambrosio
No votes
0%
Jules Bianchi
No votes
0%
Other
10%
Well I voted Nico he is the prettiest with the blond locks and blue eyes :cloud9:

I have a proposition for the entire community of forumula1.com:

Moving forward, Nico Rosberg will no longer be the officially recognised name of the Mercedes Driver who is teamed with Michael Schumacher for 2011 and 2012 Formula One seasons. Henceforth, he should be referred to as Goldilocks. Who agrees? :wavey:
Well I voted Nico he is the prettiest with the blond locks and blue eyes :cloud9:

I have a proposition for the entire community of forumula1.com:

Moving forward, Nico Rosberg will no longer be the officially recognised name of the Mercedes Driver who is teamed with Michael Schumacher for 2011 and 2012 Formula One seasons. Henceforth, he should be referred to as Goldilocks. Who agrees? :wavey:

Well Webber used to call him Britney, I liked that one.
Why do people think Jenson is hot!?. Hate him to bits.... I mean seriously.....what's good about him? :D
Each to their own. It's all about being tollerant. Some folks might feel the same about your driver (Prost?).

Nope !, try and take closer look at my Profile Picture :thumbup:. Haha! no one could ever say "NO" to this.
Each to their own. It's all about being tollerant. Some folks might feel the same about your driver (Prost?).

Nope !, try and take closer look at my Profile Picture :thumbup:. Haha! no one could ever say "NO" to this.

I can.

If you can say No, your talking crap, Your constipated, you need to chillax more, and study him more! :D

I can.

If you can say No, your talking crap, Your constipated, you need to chillax more, and study him more! :D

I can still say no. I'm don't pursue an alternative lifestyle.
Why do people think Jenson is hot!?. Hate him to bits.... I mean seriously.....what's good about him? :D

Agree. He does nothing for me...in the looks department. Bianchi is cute, but I think Im gonna have to go for Senna

Agree. He does nothing for me...in the looks department. Bianchi is cute, but I think Im gonna have to go for Senna

:thumbup:

I can.

I can still say no. I'm don't pursue an alternative lifestyle.

Ahh Senna :cloud9:

See our F1 related articles too!