FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By sagi58
Congratulations to Vettel and his girlfriend!!
Nothing compares to being a parent, in spite of all the ups and downs!! :D

wrote:">Report says Formula One champion Sebastian Vettel is now a father

Driver's girlfriend gives birth to girl according to reports

Four-time Formula One champion Sebastian Vettel has reportedly kicked off the new year by becoming a father.

The news of the world champion's impending parenthood broke only in December, when the German newspaper Bild said Vettel's girlfriend Hanna Prater was eight months pregnant.

On Wednesday, the Darmstadter Echo newspaper claimed it had learned exclusively that Prater gave birth to a Swiss-born girl on Sunday.
By operaman
Congratulations to Vettel and his girlfriend!!
Nothing compares to being a parent, in spite of all the ups and downs!! :D

wrote:">Report says Formula One champion Sebastian Vettel is now a father

Driver's girlfriend gives birth to girl according to reports

Four-time Formula One champion Sebastian Vettel has reportedly kicked off the new year by becoming a father.

The news of the world champion's impending parenthood broke only in December, when the German newspaper Bild said Vettel's girlfriend Hanna Prater was eight months pregnant.

On Wednesday, the Darmstadter Echo newspaper claimed it had learned exclusively that Prater gave birth to a Swiss-born girl on Sunday.

I'd save the congrats until we get confirmation. Besides I've heard being a parent compares to having your head in a vise for 18 years until the little treasure go off to Uni, and then it is your bank account that feels the pressure. :hehe:
By sagi58
I'd save the congrats until we get confirmation. Besides I've heard being a parent compares to having your head in a vise for 18 years until the little treasure go off to Uni, and then it is your bank account that feels the pressure. :hehe:

18?? Image Not!!
The car’s fantastic and it doesn’t happen by accident.

Whilst there’s a lot of people hanging their b***s in the pool on Fridays, we’re still working very hard and pushing very hard so that we have a strong race.

"Like I said these things don't happen by accident or by luck, it is down to a lot of hard work from the team."

Red Bull driver Sebastian Vettel Sebastian Vettel has said that his supremacy in F1 is the result of tireless work from his all-conquering team.

He said that he had very little information about what others were doing, but the Red Bull team was one of the hardest working teams and thus deserved to be where they were right now, adding that it was not much about how many more hours one put in, but about quality.

Seeing as Newey was saying something about a lack of time being the issue with the RB10, it will be good to see Seb win again because of the quality of his team and the sheer hard work put in.

No luck involved whatsoever Seb, as you will soon show us :thumbup:
Lol just saw this in another site.

"Obviously we're not happy with where we are right now, but there is a long way ahead of us. It's fairly difficult to judge where we are, I haven't had much of the car yet. The first lap feel is okay, but surely we need more running to judge the car, judge reliability and general performance. I don't know how the other cars are doing, it sounds like they are running more. I don't know if they are having less trouble than us, but there are a lot of things to do."

Someone's in strict denial mode.
I must say, so far Seb is impressing me with his attitude. Still early days, still testing and the season is a long one, but he could prove himself as a great this season even if the car is terrible just by his attitude and and whatever result he can extract
By sagi58
I must say, so far Seb is impressing me with his attitude. Still early days, still testing and the season is a long one, but he could prove himself as a great this season even if the car is terrible just by his attitude and and whatever result he can extract

They've... come... to... take... me... away... Image

He can afford to be Mr Cool for this season...whatever happens, statistically he's the best driver out there so smiles will still be there.

I recall Hamilton losing it a few times in 2011 (when Vettel was chasing his 2nd title easily) and Alonso losing it on occassion in 2012 (when Vettel was chasing his 3rd title), don't forget his "you're dead to me" stare in Brazil when Vettel had just clinched his 4th. :hehe:

Vettel will start losing his cool when Alonso/Hamilton are chasing their 4th.

They've... come... to... take... me... away... Image

lets try remember to stay focussed on F1 itself and not other members, aye?
Try this thread for instructions

See our F1 related articles too!