FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Nothing wrong indeed, however most people generally tend to choose one side to argue for, not both otherwise, why argue?

Because when everyone agrees it becomes a "cheerleading fan club" instead of a forum for discussion, no? :confused:
 wrote:">F1 champ Sebastian Vettel explains why his cars must have a woman's name

When it comes to naming his car, four-time Formula One champion Sebastian Vettel goes with women's names.

And when the 26-year-old Red Bull Racing driver named his 2014 Red Bull car “Suzie” in Melbourne in March, many thought it might be a hint as to his daughter's name -- a name he has kept private.

Last week in China, Vettel gave fans a little insight into what goes into the naming of his cars and how his first car, "Kate," got its name.

"The first name actually that we gave ever to a car in Red Bull racing was Kate - but then unfortunately we had a crash, so a bad start and we had to change the chassis and then we had a new car and we called the new car 'Kate's dirty sister.' Vettel said.

[youtube]Zg6fQH_SFDw[/youtube]
Video no longer available

Maybe on YouTube, where I posted it from.
Try following the link to Autosport, where it was originally posted.
That works for me, on this end!
Great to see a Red Bull/Vettel fan contributing to this thread, it's been too quiet. Whether the wins come or not, I'm just glad to see Red Bull... racing!
Great to see a Red Bull/Vettel fan contributing to this thread, it's been too quiet. Whether the wins come or not, I'm just glad to see Red Bull... racing!

Vettel fan?!
He is from australia, IMPOSSIBLE!!!
"I would like to drive cars that are as fast as they can be -- I need to feel as though I am taming a dragon or a beast,"
First Seb, you should start by taming the RB10.
I have to say, in his defence, Vettel is not much different than any other driver on the grid when it comes to needing the right equipment!!

Very few (i.e., Alonso) can get more out of the car than is actually there!

((p.s. Yes, I am totally biased in giving Alonso as an example, feel free to add any others you prefer! :D ))
go Red Bull. Both drivers racing each other for the win. Come on Spain :thumbup:

Love your avatar - awesome track. Why oh why don't the move the Aust GP there?
You can add "Prophet" to the list of achievements, he reminded us all to enjoy it while it lasted because you don't know when you'll be able to do it again.
He's handling the frustration well if that last radio message was anything to go by - reigned himself in admirably. This is more the mark of the man than most of those meaningless 38 wins.
He's handling the frustration well if that last radio message was anything to go by - reigned himself in admirably.

Yes, I was also glad he added that little afterthought. :yes:

See our F1 related articles too!