FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Sagi, there isn't a single post here for pages that's been Vettel bashing. I don't know why you feel that you have to be the crusader and comment on anyone that you feel is saying anything slightly negative or even stating their opinion about what they see in his performance this year to date.

No matter how much of a "support" thread this is, it will never be a panacea of his cheerleaders and it has at times oddly stayed dormant for weeks. As you can't keep from making the same type of seemingly derogatory comments about other teams and drivers, please do not accuse others of doing what you yourself do.

We're all very politely saying the same thing, he'll either turn it around or he won't, your policing of the types of comments is not required.
Sagi, there isn't a single post here for pages that's been Vettel bashing...

We're all very politely saying the same thing, he'll either turn it around or he won't, your policing of the types of comments is not required.

Didn't say anyone was bashing him! :nono:
Nor was I policing comments! :nono:
Just contributing my two cents! :thumbup:
Don't tell me you don't recognise this slice of MTV heaven from '85, sagi?

Unless you were freebasing there's no excuse.

Honestly? I was busy raising two children in the 80s and 90s,
so there wasn't much time/energy for TV.

At least, I recognised the "guys"! Let me know what show that was
and I'll find it on YouTube, since you've piqued my curiousity! :yes:
Sagi, there isn't a single post here for pages that's been Vettel bashing...

Didn't say anyone was bashing him! :nono:
Nor was I policing comments! :nono:
Just contributing my two cents! :thumbup:

It's just that it would seem that Vettel can't do anything right, according to some fans. Just as Alonso can't do anything right by others, or Schumi by yet others. But, that's part of the sport, right?

Yes you did, yes you were, and your two cents would have more value if you didn't argue both sides of the coin to suit the message.
Yes you did, yes you were, and your two cents would have more value if you didn't argue both sides of the coin to suit the message.

Nothing wrong with showing there are two sides to any situation, right? :thumbup:
It would've been interesting to hear andrew's thoughts on RBR, Vettel and Ricciardo this year. Can't believe he's been gone for 8 months :eek:
It would've been interesting to hear andrew's thoughts on RBR, Vettel and Ricciardo this year. Can't believe he's been gone for 8 months :eek:

We would have been of two minds on the issue. :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!