FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Fat people have much more room for tattoos... you know, since you mentioned you ran out of room. Anyway, I'm not the best source to comment since I have no ink, but the work itself is first rate!

Lol I suppose they do! ha!

Also have an image of Ayrton on my arm in his MP4/5 at Monaco sent to me from Keith Sutton! just need infill ideas, so was thinking trophies... script... or something similar?

Thank you for the positive comment on the portrait. I have known Andrew 15+ years (Went to school together) and he has developed into one of the best tattooists in the country without doubt. I've seen few other F1 tattoos and luckily for me, they haven't been a patch on what I've had done!
By sagi58
Personally, the Red is more about racing and passion than that lovely Teal colour!

Always choosing to crap in the middle of the dining table, eh? :rolleyes:

Really? How so, when all I did was share my preference after RC shared hers:
I think that ones my favourite one. That one and the Silverstone one. Much cooler than Alonso's I have to say :thumbup:
By sagi58
...Just registered on the forum to see this! Thank you for posting, and just to highlight - all tattoos are on the same arm - Hunt, Senna, Walker and now Hamilton. I have run out of room for portraits so will be getting the arm completed with "infill" work. any suggestions would be great!

Image Official!!

That Hamilton tattoo is absolutely beautifully done!!
Congrats to you and kudos to your artist!!

Enjoy the forum!! :wavey:
very revealing side by side comparison of now and then. it's no wonder why so many of the current F1 crop put Senna first.

[youtube]cli2XEoca24[/youtube]
By sagi58
very revealing side by side comparison of now and then. it's no wonder why so many of the current F1 crop put Senna first.

:clap: Great video, thanks for sharing!!

What a huge difference in how the cars handle, in "just" 20 years!
It would seem that speed hasn't come at the cost of safety,
if anything the earlier cars were much more dangerous.
what Alonso is saying is had Sebastian had Ricciardo's year...

[youtube]CEzqCcF2mps[/youtube]

But he didn't have Ricciardo's year :P And as many on here know, he isn't on Alonso or Lewis' level. And Alonso, and probably Lewis too, won't let that go......especially after he was lauded as a legend :rolleyes:

[youtube]cli2XEoca24[/youtube]

The track really should not be used for single seat racing, its amazing how needlessly dangerous it actually was and still is. There can be no real racing, only 78 timed laps with other cars at the same time providing the certainty of a real calamity should an inexperienced driver be doing the wrong thing at the wrong place and time.
Amazing how Lewis was completely within the performance envelope of his car whereas Senna was on the limit each corner - and he beat his own WDC teammate by 3 seconds over 1 lap on that track has to be the biggest achievement any driver ever had - The guy wasnt human
Happy Birthday Lewis!!!!!!!! the big 3 O!:wine::jump::drunkparty::beer::party:
Happy Birthday Champ. Wooo. His birthday present, a night with Nicole ;)

Yes, I gave her permission for this one night.
I love the pictures of Lewis with the children when he's on his unicef work. He posted this one a couple of hours ago.

image.jpg

And he wrote this with it.......

lewishamilton
3 hours ago
Tomorrow marks 5 years since the Haiti earthquake. I was there last May and visited some amazing kids and families who were displaced from the earthquake. 5 years on, Unicef is working to build Haiti back better and protect children all over the world from emergencies. Please support their amazing work. http://www.unicef.org.uk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

See our F1 related articles too!