FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By sagi58
A are we talking Lewis' jacket? Which looks ok to me for the event he wore it to (though I'm not brilliant at doing 'posh') Or are we talking the other guys jacket, the green one, the one that really DOES look like a sofa?

What other guy, RC? There's no one else in that photo, let alone someone with a green jacket!

See...

Hahaha its cool he's getting this award so soon after all that controversy. :D

Sagi, you need to click the link and find out about why someone posted it before arguing with those who dedicated a minute to read it. It's like arguing with some one about a race incident you haven't watched yet :rolleyes:
You wouldn't do that many times would you :eek:
Sagi if you scroll down on the link there are several photos. This is the green one i thought looked more like it was made from a sofa

image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ah mea culpa!
By LRW
Sagi if you scroll down on the link there are several photos. This is the green one i thought looked more like it was made from a sofa

image.jpg

If Lewis spent less time partying on the music scene he'd be leading the WDC by now!!

:nono:

image.jpg

If Lewis spent less time partying on the music scene he'd be leading the WDC by now!!

Don't you bloody start!!that was at the awards ceremony not a party.
By LRW

image.jpg

RC of all the people. You should know my sarcasm by now!

image.jpg

RC of all the people. You should know my sarcasm by now!

Wrong smile tho LRW! And I've been doing battle with h8z! but yes. I should have know better :headpat:

image.jpg

now that is very funny, in that LRW is mimicking those GUARANTEED to be thinking and saying that, however ridiculous it may seem to us well balanced sports fans on here.

Someone somewhere is posting that right now or saying 'i just dont like the way he courts celebrity, Alonso/Seb/KyVat/etc doesnt do that' :rofl:
So many voices in your head, cookie. So, so many voices. Stop listening to them.

Cut the crap Roth, its all over on other forums/message boards and you know it. Unless this is the only forum you frequent.

Quit pretending to be in denial, you just look clueless.
Ah roth, our resident psycho-anal-ist and jobbing psycho-the-rapist appears on cue. ears burning roth? surely you dont think wearing a green jacket to celebrity parties confirms a need to be loved that the mentally tougher drivers like Seb and Alonso dont have? which confirms why they have so many more points than...err hold on, i'm just no good at this :irked:
By Roth
Ah roth, our resident psycho-anal-ist and jobbing psycho-the-rapist appears on cue. ears burning roth? surely you dont think wearing a green jacket to celebrity parties confirms a need to be loved that the mentally tougher drivers like Seb and Alonso dont have? which confirms why they have so many more points than...err hold on, i'm just no good at this :irked:

wtf are you going on about?

See our F1 related articles too!