FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Hahaha its cool he's getting this award so soon after all that controversy. :D

:rofl::rofl:

And the main one for Lewis is the BBc award anyway which he is guaranteed to get if he wins the title and could still get even if ze unsporting lederhoserd boy scout youth scams him out of it
By sagi58
Such a good looking guy in such a ... :yuck: ... jacket!! :nono:
Would have preferred something more classic on him!!

p.s. I think my Mom had a couch with that pattern on it!!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/formulaone/article-2741476/Lewis-Hamilton-takes-time-Nicole-Scherzinger-collect-GQ-Sportsman-Year-award-star-studded-bash.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Its not like the Daily Heil to be so accurate with its facts when it comes to Lewis :hehe:

The 29-year-old currently lies second in the world drivers' championship 29 points adrift of team-mate Nico Rosberg with the pair enduring a testing relationship this season that culminated in the German deliberately crashing into Hamilton at the Belgian Grand Prix.
Such a good looking guy in such a ... :yuck: ... jacket!! :nono:
Would have preferred something more classic on him!!

p.s. I think my Mom had a couch with that pattern on it!!

seems like Lewis' mum had the same couch, except she doesnt anymore obviously
I suspect it's more of Nicole's taste rather than Lewis'....based on cougar gfs tendencies to play barbie with their bfs.
He reminds of cat from Red Dwarf in that shot :hehe:
By sagi58
I suspect it's more of Nicole's taste rather than Lewis'....based on cougar gfs tendencies to play barbie with their bfs.

I hadn't thought of that; but, you are probably right!!
Good call!! :clap:
A are we talking Lewis' jacket? Which looks ok to me for the event he wore it to (though I'm not brilliant at doing 'posh') Or are we talking the other guys jacket, the green one, the one that really DOES look like a sofa?

See our F1 related articles too!