FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Coming to America???
It's a good thing I only use a driver's on track performance as a yardstick.

That's a cool film.
Coming to America???
It's a good thing I only use a driver's on track performance as a yardstick.

Amen. As a personality, I don't think I'd get along well with Lewis. His music taste, and his emo-ness during gf break ups... good thing he makes up for these shortcomings on the track. :thumbup:
By LRW
I don't know if Nicholas Hamilton has his own thread,...but he posted this on twitter a couple of days ago
http://nicolashamilton.com/news.html
He is racing in BTCC next year...not letting his condition deter him....

Yeah I read that, and thats a good thing. However reading into it, I believe he is stating his INTENTIONS to race in BTCC in 2015, but is still in negotiations.

Hopefully it comes good.
By ang4f1
I don't know if Nicholas Hamilton has his own thread,...but he posted this on twitter a couple of days ago

Yeah I read that, and thats a good thing. However reading into it, I believe he is stating his INTENTIONS to race in BTCC in 2015, but is still in negotiations.

Hopefully it comes good.

I was so pleased for him...must have missed that he is still negotiating :(
Hope it materialises for him...I watched him in Clio Cup...& though he hadn't raced before & he did ok...

Hopefully it comes good.

Hope it materialises for him...I watched him in Clio Cup...& though he hadn't raced before & he did ok...

I saw that on twitter Ang. Really, really really hope it comes off! That guy is an inspiration!
By LRW

Hopefully it comes good.

I could be wrong. But thats how I read it.
By LRW
His brother can buy him a team. What's there to negotiate?

Because he wants to do it on merit, and not get a hand out.

Even though realistically, I don't think he will ever get it on real true merit.
His brother can buy him a team. What's there to negotiate?

Because he wants to do it on merit, and not get a hand out.

Even though realistically, I don't think he will ever get it on real true merit.

1/3 I'd the F1 fresh crop isn't there on merit. Ain't nobody got time for that.
But still, knowing that I am in shooting distance even though I had all those issues… I am really excited about that.

word!

Q: That aside, Hungary was a superb race from you: coming from the very back and finishing on the podium after slicing through the field like a hot knife through butter. Can you talk us through that?
LH: Yes it was a hell of a race. And this week when they analysed the engine they’ve seen that I lost a lot of power- and if I didn’t have that problem I would have won. There was a huge power loss - almost half a second a lap from my second stop. I was fast - but imagine that half a second on top!

i wonder if they told Nico :twisted:
A very good interview.
By ang4f1
Great interview..love Lewis' honesty and determination...

Q: And, of course, you want to win the title, but at what price? All too often when a driver is dubbed a team player the talk is about a loser…
LH: I wouldn’t sell my soul to win a championship. I want to win the championship through my ability and fair opportunity. I sure don’t want to finish second and be known as a nice guy. I want to win.

Q: You won at Spa in 2010…
LH: …and in 2008 - but that was taken away from me.

See our F1 related articles too!