FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Hes done well for himself hasnt he, even manages a sidehelping of Susie. Whos that battle axe on the left with the tatts. Maybe she is the one who helped MS develop the Hybrid :hehe:
By LRW
Just been reading Lewis' last article of the season on BBC F1 site, and he says the following:

I've got some cool things planned when I head over to the States next month. I can't wait. It's going to be a really happy time because I get to go snowboarding, I'll have the dogs together and I'll have loads of friends with me.

I'm a pretty good boarder so now I want to try heli-boarding. That's going to be my reward for winning the title.

Lets hope he is as good as he thinks. Dont want him doing a Webber....
Twatrash also said 'if he wants to win he should stay with us' :yikes:
it just goes to show how loyal Lewis really was to McLaren, even after Martin Sh!tprat sabotaged his WDC chances to help equalise jenson with Lewis, lewis still stayed, and it was only after Singapore that he decided to leave. we were screaming at him to go before that. But even when Whetcrack was promising to kiss Jenson on both cheeks and inbetween if he won a race and after all the 'but lets talk about Jenson' Lewis still gave Whiplash benefit of doubt.
We should be grateful to Niki for his persistence in overcoming Lewis' loyalty, but we should thank Wettrash as well, nah I am sure Ron has thanked Sh!tetwat well enough :hehe:

"Whetcrack" being my personal favorite...

Umm...onto more serious matters, Mercedes AMG would do well to properly store and safeguard their haul of trophies. I trust they won't have their trophy case right next to the front door of the building...the only thing keeping that glass door closed at night being a $12 deadbolt.
Just been reading Lewis' last article of the season on BBC F1 site, and he says the following:

I've got some cool things planned when I head over to the States next month. I can't wait. It's going to be a really happy time because I get to go snowboarding, I'll have the dogs together and I'll have loads of friends with me.

I'm a pretty good boarder so now I want to try heli-boarding. That's going to be my reward for winning the title.

Lets hope he is as good as he thinks. Dont want him doing a Webber....

Hope he is careful at Homeland security when he arrives at the airport, its not unheard of for foreigners arriving in the states for a snowboarding trip to get upgraded to an all expenses and accomodation paid waterboarding trip instead
Nice :cloud9::clap::clap::cloud9:
BRDC Gold Star: Lewis Hamilton
The strongest performance of the year by a member in international motorsport

Richard Seaman Trophy: Lewis Hamilton
The winner of the Gold Star points scoring system

Graham Hill Trophy: Lewis Hamilton
The British driver with the most meritorious performance in single-seater racing

meritorious = opposite to cruise and collect - Pure class!!!!!!
What amuses me about Huge and the other DAF members is how they think everyone else has the same incredible ability as they have to completely 'forget' selective mea culpa bits and then pretend they didnt happen. Huge made a maths mistake in his eagerness to show how Nico and Lewis' tech issues had cost the same, in fact he reckoned Nico had lost more points :yikes: - this was during the summer break - I made a comment gently pointing out this mistake - and he deleted my comment although it was the only comment and 'smoothed' the mistake :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

what a fkn loser - a perfect leader for the DAF
Lewis' actual steering display whenever his car is start up. Pretty cool huh

I would have a jiggly boobie animated gif.

...and then drive real fast so that you can have it back sooner after you win the race...
By LRW
I would have a jiggly boobie animated gif.

...and then drive real fast so that you can have it back sooner after you win the race...

Or just sit in the garage and just keep turning the engine on and off.

See our F1 related articles too!