FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
FFS, it's not like the guy's the first driver to be pissed at another driver. These things happen in racing and things are said when someone is still riled up. No doubt once the dust is settled a calmer and clearer assessment of things will be possible. :rolleyes:

Wow, the fun police have arrived... can we not make fun of a situation anymore?... if you don't want to join in, don't... but stop pissing on others fire! :rolleyes:
FFS, it's not like the guy's the first driver to be pissed at another driver. These things happen in racing and things are said when someone is still riled up. No doubt once the dust is settled a calmer and clearer assessment of things will be possible. :rolleyes:

Wow, the fun police have arrived... can we not make fun of a situation anymore?... if you don't want to join in, don't... but stop pissing on others fire! :rolleyes:

Seriously, calm down. Can I not make a point counter to another point? :rolleyes:

Seriously, calm down. Can I not make a point counter to another point? :rolleyes:

Not when the post you are countering is meant as a joke, it's called satirical humour, something that is funny (to most people, anyway).
That's it I'm firing my whole F*CKING fantasy team that's on fantasyf1sport.com LOL

I am glad to be #3 on the f1 pool here though :twisted:

Webber is keeping me in the game!! THAT'S MY BOY!!!!! :D:D:D
I do know what satirical humour is so no need to condesend. If I got the wrong end of the stick 1,000 apologies.

Dude give it a break with your all of the sudden holier than thou attitude, it's getting tiring. This was the one thread last year that remained light hearted and free of pissy moody arguments, so I think there are enough topics on the forum for that already, we don't need it here as well.
That's it I'm firing my whole F*CKING fantasy team that's on fantasyf1sport.com LOL

I tried that but I just have to bide my time and hope that the drivers I chose wise up and learn how to use their forward gears. They are being a bunch of prats this season and are ruining the game. :irked:

I do know what satirical humour is so no need to condesend. If I got the wrong end of the stick 1,000 apologies.

Dude give it a break with your all of the sudden holier than thou attitude, it's getting tiring. This was the one thread last year that remained light hearted and free of pissy moody arguments, so I think there are enough topics on the forum for that already, we don't need it here as well.

PMN sent so as not to drag this thread down further.

I tried that but I just have to bide my time and hope that the drivers I chose wise up and learn how to use their forward gears. They are being a bunch of prats this season and are ruining the game. :irked:

Don't be mad! Be like Jenson Button and laugh at how disastrously things have gone in Sepang! :P

Don't be mad! Be like Jenson Button and laugh at how disastrously things have gone in Sepang! :P

I take the view that there isn't any point in competing unless you win and that 2nd is the 1st of the loosers. Yes, I am that competitive. :D
I don't mind coming in last in a fantasy as long as my teams/drivers are coming in first in non fiction. :hehe:

Yep, I sometimes think about the Pool result as the race is unfolding! For example, when Button passed Hamilton into Turn 1 at Albert Park, I thought "well, that's a good result in the F1 Pool gone west..." but who cares?!?!?! McLaren won the race!!!! Yayy!!

*skips off happily, through the springtime daffodils, and into the sunshine

I just sacked Merc and brought in Marussia, hopefully they'll do a bit better.

Probably will from what we've seen from mercedes so far

Probably will from what we've seen from mercedes so far

I sacked Merc and took on Lotus. :D

See our F1 related articles too!