FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
I think i'm going to take part in the rest of these pools, I know i'm starting halfway down the season but I reckon I could still sneak up from behind.....

That's what I did last year. Joined in half-way through and had a stonking good run of results! 8-)

However, it was MUCH easier to predict the outcome back in 2011 :hehe::wink:
I think i'm going to take part in the rest of these pools, I know i'm starting halfway down the season but I reckon I could still sneak up from behind.....

That's what I did last year. Joined in half-way through and had a stonking good run of results! 8-)

Me too. I've since lost the magic. :irked:

Aye, but it makes winning THIS year all the sweeter :D:wink::wink:

Aye, but it makes winning THIS year all the sweeter :D:wink::wink:

I wouldn't know. :irked:

See our F1 related articles too!