FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For all your expert predictions
#312069
1Lemon wrote:I think i'm going to take part in the rest of these pools, I know i'm starting halfway down the season but I reckon I could still sneak up from behind.....
That's what I did last year. Joined in half-way through and had a stonking good run of results! 8-)

However, it was MUCH easier to predict the outcome back in 2011 :hehe::wink:
#312136
LewEngBridewell wrote:
1Lemon wrote:I think i'm going to take part in the rest of these pools, I know i'm starting halfway down the season but I reckon I could still sneak up from behind.....
That's what I did last year. Joined in half-way through and had a stonking good run of results! 8-)

However, it was MUCH easier to predict the outcome back in 2011 :hehe::wink:
Me too. I've since lost the magic. :irked:
#312149
andrew wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:
1Lemon wrote:I think i'm going to take part in the rest of these pools, I know i'm starting halfway down the season but I reckon I could still sneak up from behind.....
That's what I did last year. Joined in half-way through and had a stonking good run of results! 8-)

However, it was MUCH easier to predict the outcome back in 2011 :hehe::wink:
Me too. I've since lost the magic. :irked:
Aye, but it makes winning THIS year all the sweeter :D:wink::wink:
#312163
LewEngBridewell wrote:
andrew wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:
1Lemon wrote:I think i'm going to take part in the rest of these pools, I know i'm starting halfway down the season but I reckon I could still sneak up from behind.....
That's what I did last year. Joined in half-way through and had a stonking good run of results! 8-)

However, it was MUCH easier to predict the outcome back in 2011 :hehe::wink:
Me too. I've since lost the magic. :irked:
Aye, but it makes winning THIS year all the sweeter :D:wink::wink:
I wouldn't know. :irked:

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!