FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For all your expert predictions
#351629
1Lemon wrote:I would have got loads of points if it wasn't for Alonso, Force India, McLaren, Red Bull and Mercadies all being in the wrong order....

Nill Points!
"If it wasn't for"... you realise that's normally used for one or two things going wrong not 5 :P lmao :hehe:
#351630
Hyflex wrote:
1Lemon wrote:I would have got loads of points if it wasn't for Alonso, Force India, McLaren, Red Bull and Mercadies all being in the wrong order....

Nill Points!
"If it wasn't for"... you realise that's normally used for one or two things going wrong not 5 :P lmao :hehe:
:hehe::wink:
#351644
LewEngBridewell wrote:
Hyflex wrote:
1Lemon wrote:I would have got loads of points if it wasn't for Alonso, Force India, McLaren, Red Bull and Mercadies all being in the wrong order....

Nill Points!
"If it wasn't for"... you realise that's normally used for one or two things going wrong not 5 :P lmao :hehe:
:hehe::wink:
If it wasn't for everyone in the top 10 finishing where they did I would have got max points! :hehe:
#351669
Results are up; I have just finished watching the race on the iPlayer; I avoid all Internets when I haven't seen the race...

Overall Results: http://www.forumula1pool.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Race Results: http://www.forumula1pool.com/?race=MAL" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Aptly Frontrunner is the new overall leader after claiming 27 points in Malaysia, Jabberwocky wins the round with 43 points!
#351676
LRW wrote:The idea is to get as few a points as possible, yes.....?
I think we'll all be better off if that was the case; only 2 points for me this time... silly Ferrari/Alonso for not pitting at the end of lap 1!
#351679
LewEngBridewell wrote:
stonemonkey wrote:Oh deer.
That reminds me of Montoya at the A1 Ring :rofl:
'It's like a horse with horns' love that and jpm having a giggle to himself.
#351680
stonemonkey wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:
stonemonkey wrote:Oh deer.
That reminds me of Montoya at the A1 Ring :rofl:
'It's like a horse with horns' love that and jpm having a giggle to himself.
Good times :yes::rofl:

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!