FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
Oh dear.... Here I was chuffed that I scored points... until I realised EVERYONE scored points, and I was the lowest out of them all... :(

It's not the winning that counts, it's the taking part.... at least that's what I tell myself every single race... :wink::hehe:
That's what I should go over to the other fantasy game and remind myself of since I've spent the year basically bringing up the base of the tail... you know, the part closest to the dog's @ss.
It's interesting that despite his fairly consistent performances, hardly anyone ever votes for a top six finish for Perez...
It's interesting that despite his fairly consistent performances, hardly anyone ever votes for a top six finish for Perez...

That's because people fully expect him to be hit by Maldonado or Grosjean at some point in the race. :hehe:

Cause he's only done it 4 times this season, which isn't particularly consistent in my view. Then you have the McLarens, Red Bulls, Raikkonen and Alonso all generally quite capable of being in the top 6 at most tracks...

Cause he's only done it 4 times this season, which isn't particularly consistent in my view. Then you have the McLarens, Red Bulls, Raikkonen and Alonso all generally quite capable of being in the top 6 at most tracks...

He may have only done it four times, but it does add a wildcard in there; being able to score big points in the pool for taking the risk! He's been pretty consistently in the points when he has finished!
I may have maintained position in 7th, but I had a pretty MINT weekend this time, with 3 positions guessed correctly. I'm pretty pleased with that. Elfinnity's on a charge! :eek:
And button

I'd just swapped out button and webber recently, the way things are going though it's buttons turn to win in singapore with hamilton suffering some strange failure or quali chicken up, Mclarens new way of driver equality since the drivers won't budge?

EDIT: haha wrong thread, I was thinking about the fantasy.
And button

I'd just swapped out button and webber recently, the way things are going though it's buttons turn to win in singapore with hamilton suffering some strange failure or quali chicken up, Mclarens new way of driver equality since the drivers won't budge?

EDIT: haha wrong thread, I was thinking about the fantasy.

I think it all depends on if Uncle Ron is present.

See our F1 related articles too!