FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
I feel that McLaren might make a stupid mistake in pit stops,which would cost Lewis a win.But I don't want to put Vettel as first either.Why's it always so hard?Can we get extra points for birthdays :rolleyes:

3.BUT
4.ALO

I hope I'll not get a zero!!

I hope you get 3rd and 4th place right.
I picked Hamilton-Vettel-Alonso-Webber-Button. Didn't even bother with Maldonado, cause it is actually more likely that he won't finish in the points.
I picked Hamilton-Vettel-Alonso-Webber-Button. Didn't even bother with Maldonado, cause it is actually more likely that he won't finish in the points.

:rofl::rofl:
10 players in so far:

What's Burning?, Racechick, Melon Smasher, LewEngBridewell, me, Scotty, Nin-Chin, Elfinitty, Smokin and finally pool leader Stonemonkey!
Going by the picks people have divulged, I see there's a lot of expectation of a fair bit of carnage going on that will affect the results. Maybe I'm being too optimistic, but given the fact that the FIA have finally replaced the fly swatter with a baseball bat with a nail at the end of it, I'm thinking people, well really Grosjean and Maldonado will be on their very best behavior.

And given the situation between Force India and Williams in the WCC, I'm sure someone told Maldonado that if he didn't come back with a podium finish points haul tomorrow, he'd need Frank's wheelchair to get home.
Going by the picks people have divulged, I see there's a lot of expectation of a fair bit of carnage going on that will affect the results. Maybe I'm being too optimistic, but given the fact that the FIA have finally replaced the fly swatter with a baseball bat with a nail at the end of it, I'm thinking people, well really Grosjean and Maldonado will be on their very best behavior.

And given the situation between Force India and Williams in the WCC, I'm sure someone told Maldonado that if he didn't come back with a podium finish points haul tomorrow, he'd need Frank's wheelchair to get home.

I'm definitely not betting against carnage, it's just that it's impossible to predict which drivers it will affect. :scratchchin:

See our F1 related articles too!