FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
By smokin
This is all well and good but you're missing the most important thing from the Korean GP pool. I won and SV scored nothing. :D

No, the most important thing was that the person who made their picks before knowing the grid order won. Blind luck, anyone?
By andrew
This is all well and good but you're missing the most important thing from the Korean GP pool. I won and SV scored nothing. :D

No, the most important thing was that the person who made their picks before knowing the grid order won. Blind luck, anyone?

Damn them grapes are sour. Many are scared of my gift but there is no need to be. Just good picking. :D
By smokin

Damn them grapes are sour. Many are scared of my gift but there is no need to be. Just good picking. :D

Yes, you're certainly special, andrew.
By vlad
1. Vettel
2. Webber
3. Button
4. Hamilton
5. Alonso
6. Rosberg
7. Alguersuari
8. Schumacher
9. Massa
10. Sutil
By smokin
1. Vettel
2. Hamilton
3. Button
4. Webber
5. Alonso
6. Rosberg
7. Massa
8. Alguersuari
9. Buemi
10. di Resta
1. Vettel
2. Hamilton
3. Alonso
4. Button
5. Webber
6. Rosberg
7. Massa
8. Schumacher
9. Alguersuari
10. Buemi
1. Mark Webber
2. Sebastian Vettel
3. Lewis Hamilton
4. Jenson Button
5. Fernando Alonso
6. Nico Rosberg
7. Michael Schumacher
8. Felipe Massa
9. Jaime Alguersuari
10. Paul Di Resta
By SennaVille
Vettel has apparently announced that he would gift Webber the win if they were in a 1-2 situation near the end of the race :hehe:

1. Vettel
2. Hamshanks
3. Alonsolitis
4. Webbah
5. Jensy baby
6. Rosberg
7. Massa
8. Shoemaker
9. Sutil
10. Paul with the ridiculously hard to spell surname diresta? DiResta? diResta? Diresta? f*** it! He's just Paul from now on :wavey:
By SennaVille

*ahem*

I scored 8 points in Korea.

I scored zero points in Japan, however :D
By andrew
Vettel has apparently announced that he would gift Webber the win if they were in a 1-2 situation near the end of the race :hehe:

And Webber has responded in a ratehr grumpy way. He should be grateful that his faster team mate is willing to step aside for him.

10. Paul with the ridiculously hard to spell surname diresta? DiResta? diResta? Diresta? f*** it! He's just Paul from now on :wavey:

It's di Resta, spelt dee aye space are eee ess tee ayyyyy. :wavey:

*ahem*

I scored 8 points in Korea.

I scored zero points in Japan, however :D

Yeah, but I won in Korea. :D

And I won the TWO previous to that. Immense. :headbang:

And I won the TWO previous to that. Immense. :headbang:

No one cares. :hehe:

:rofl: You twit........
By SennaVille