FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By sagi58
Just checking out some forums incl the corvette one that we also discuss F1. Seems many of the LH fanboys are hedging their bets before the race with a potential engine power issue that Merc says doesn't exist...

The only thing worse than a sore loser, is a sore winner!

Not only was Mercedes working hand-in-hand to write
the regulations we're all being held hostage to, not only
did they have a "supposedly" sanctioned "secret" test,
not only did they use the rules to "over-penalize" Hamilton
in one race, now they're "suspected" of having even more
power to ensure a Hamilton victory?

WoW! Will wonders never cease? :eek:
By overboost
Could have been a good race but it turned into a yawner. The vsc virtually killed the racing at the front as the Merc's got free pitstops and just turned down their engines for a easy cruise to the finish while every one else fell away.

Ferrari was a disaster, putting their lead car Raikkonen on a three stop which was known to be about 20 secs slower over the distance and then giving him a green light with a wheel only half stuck on! They couldn't even be bothered to sent out the mechanics to recover the car. . Vettel again with the first corner contact, lucky he didn't put himself out. A podium was possible in Texas, hopefully they can reset for Mexico.

One thing that worked was Taylor Swift. She might have saved F1 in America with rebounding attendance setting a record for Austin after last years floods.
By myownalias
I think that it's time to ask Ross Brawn to return to F1 and take over at the helm at Ferrari, current management structure is a shambles, bad strategies, sub par car performance; being outdeveloped by Red Bull and Vettel has been the crash-kid in 2016; I'd say that Raikkonen has been the better driver; only to be dogged by mechanical issues.
By sagi58
I think that it's time to ask Ross Brawn to return to F1 and take over at the helm at Ferrari...

I can only reiterate... here's hoping someone at the top is listening...
all the way at the top... above the clouds... and beyond the rainbow...

See our F1 related articles too!