8 Exciting - a dramatic finish or an upset
100%
9 Could be the best race of the season
No votes
0%
10 One for the Ages!
No votes
0%
How do you rate the race under the lights at Singapore?

Singapore was rated at 6.2

Italy was rated at 4.2
Belgium was rated at 4.3
Germany was rated at 3.3
Hungary was rated at 3.25
Britain was rated 5.8
Austria was rated at 6.9
European was rated at 2.7
Canada was rated at 5.4
Monaco was rated at 6.6
Spain was rated at 8.6
Russia was rated at 4.75
China was rated at 7.0
Bahrain was rated at 7.4
Australia was rated at 6.7
I gave it an 8. It was going to be interesting how the end would have played out btn Red Bull and Hamilton based on tire strategy. Loved the battle btn Ric and Max, Rosberg's recovery to 3rd was a great drive something that hus haters over the past few yrs said only LH was capable of. Great seeing Alonzo moving up and defending and Palmer getting his first point. Ferrari just looks like they are stuck as the 3rd best team on the grid at this point and panic has set in.
I'm going to give it an "8" too; probably because of the upset after Mercedes failure and the fact that one of my favorite drivers won the race + I'm loving the competition between the Red Bull drivers. It's amazing how our views on races change when there is a non-Mercedes victory; guess that's because of the tedium of knowing one of two drivers will claim victory.
An 8 from me as well. Having Hamilton's engine blow resulted in a very popular Ricciardo victory and also injected some interest in the coming races with the WDC still up for grabs. Everyone is interested to see if the hardworking underdog can actually win it.

See our F1 related articles too!