FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By gdh
Bladesman, first of all being a Canadian I have no right or intention to comment one way or another on Brexit. I simply do not have any personal experience living in the UK under the EU. Both my wife and my family originated in the UK. My wife's from Scotland (and Ireland) and mine from Scotland and England. I am enjoying reading the personal writings of those who voted as it s an opportunity to learn. My only wish will sound naive but truely is not is that whatever happens it in the mid to lng run is best for the ppl. Having spent many a year in investment banking I fully understand that both large business and media tend to have a quarterly outlook and will promote whatever side best helps their short run bottom line.
No idea what the sister forum is so not sure what or who RC is taking aim at. She always seemed to be a well read passionate well educated individual. Sounds like quite the discussion.
The UK is Canada's 3rd largest trading partner but that only represents @ 5% of our trade. We are very focused on NAFTA, China and India.
Bladesman, first of all being a Canadian I have no right or intention to comment one way or another on Brexit. I simply do not have any personal experience living in the UK under the EU...

Well said!! :clap:

As for Texas... I have to agree with one of your earlier comments, DD!!
Some decisions should not be put into the hands of those of us who don't
have all the facts and "trust" the media to be honest... or a facsimile thereof...

See our F1 related articles too!