8 Exciting - a dramatic finish or an upset
No votes
0%
9 Could be the best race of the season
No votes
0%
10 One for the Ages!
18%
Hi jeffo. I see that you have ditched Ricciardo for Verstappen already after only a few races. You might have to flip flop again if Ricciardo gets back on top!

I agree with you jeffo that the 'no radio' rule is stupid and Force India is right to be angry about not being able to tell Perez about his brake issue. Same with Mercedes I am sure as they were not able to tell Rosberg about his brake issue in Austria which caused that last lap crash with Hamilton and cost them an easy 1-2 finish.

And it is sad that the best racers can't win out as they are not driving a Merc. Maybe 2017 will sort the order a bit and the best will have a chance.

Oh and don't forget to vote in the poll and rate the British gp.
...... and an accurate behind the scenes recap of the British GP.

Lets face it Rosberg's side of the garage broke the rules with the radio messages regardless of who was the race steward. Rather interesting that Mercedes did everything they could to help Nico over the radio. Although when in Baku Lewis got nothing from them...

What's interesting is that you think Mercedes were actually trying to help Rosberg by knowingly breaking the rules about information that could be transmitted over the radio during a race... In the end, their help may well have cost Rosberg the championship!!

See our F1 related articles too!