FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By myownalias
I heard a rumor that Forumula 1 was entering the F1 world championship next season using Honda power units... with team colors being fuchsia sponsored by Kink.com.
By myownalias
Funny, I heard that, too. But the website listed was kinkyandperverted.com :yikes:

Oh, so the car will have an 18in black leather bound dildo on the front to aid aero performance?

I can just hear the commentators now... and the Forumula 1 car wins by a head.... :twisted:
By darwin dali
What are you laughing at, eh?
Careful or we will strap you on as our version of the spirit of ecstasy :whip:
By sagi58
I was laughing at what I was visualizing as a result of your play on words!! :P
By myownalias
As this thread has been completely derailed, we better make sure the nose extension remains rigid, we don't want it flexing like the Red Bull wing under load. :P
By sagi58
Why?
Such a killjoy :yikes:

:rofl: Did you read between the lines? :rofl:
...derailed...extension remains rigid...flexing...load...
By Bladesman
Now the rumor mill is suggesting that Williams will have an all new lineup of Jenson Button and Danill Kvyat for 2017 with Felipe Massa going to Renault while Mercedes and Ferrari are interested in Valteri Bottas. It seems somewhat odd that Ferrari would want Bottas given how he hasn't been that convincing against former Ferrari driver Massa.

Src: http://www.f1today.net/en/news/f1/21263 ... ms-in-2017

I hope Button retires, he is just taking up space in F1. Vandoorne who is 24 years old should already be in that McLaren or racing for another F1 team.
By myownalias
Now the rumor mill is suggesting that Williams will have an all new lineup of Jenson Button and Danill Kvyat for 2017 with Felipe Massa going to Renault while Mercedes and Ferrari are interested in Valteri Bottas. It seems somewhat odd that Ferrari would want Bottas given how he hasn't been that convincing against former Ferrari driver Massa.

Src: http://www.f1today.net/en/news/f1/21263 ... ms-in-2017

I hope Button retires, he is just taking up space in F1. Vandoorne who is 24 years old should already be in that McLaren or racing for another F1 team.

Unless Button can get a competitive drive for 2017 and his mojo is back, retirement from F1 might be his best option. This year I can see by his body language that his heart is not in it anymore; so I can see him moving away from F1 unless a really good drive comes up and I am not sure Williams will be the drive he is looking for in 2017.

See our F1 related articles too!