FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
DD that is the spitting image of Rosberg!
By Jeffo
I think that within the Merc team Hamilton came out of the Spanish gp crash the 'winner' having Wolff's protection and that Rosberg has been effectively neutered since then.

Of course the Montreal first corner incident with Hamlton bumping Rosberg off the track being an intra-team issue Mercedes isn't going to complain to Whiting to have the stewards investigate. Rosberg is gagged by the team and is in a contract negitiation year.

So Hamilton can get away with this sort of thing without worry.

HAHAHAHAHA

OOOOOOOOOO that nasty Lewis Hamilton. HAHAHA

There you go again mate with the biased hate. Canada weren't even investigated mate when Goldilocks made that dumbarsed move round the outside.
Spain was investigated. Racing incident. That would be Merc covering up Goldilocks bein in the wrong setting and not leaving a cars width. Didn't want a grid penalty for airhead for Monaco did they mate.
Rosberg ain't gagged, he just does stupid f***** stuff and panics .

I'm a Ricciardi fan dude, but ain't no reason to hate on his best competitor.

HAHAHAHAHA

OOOOOOOOOO that nasty Lewis Hamilton. HAHAHA

There you go again mate with the biased hate. Canada weren't even investigated mate when Goldilocks made that dumbarsed move round the outside.
Spain was investigated. Racing incident. That would be Merc covering up Goldilocks bein in the wrong setting and not leaving a cars width. Didn't want a grid penalty for airhead for Monaco did they mate.
Rosberg ain't gagged, he just does stupid f***** stuff and panics .

I'm a Ricciardi fan dude, but ain't no reason to hate on his best competitor.

Hi jeffo,

In Spain Merc went to the stewards with the telemetry info that Rosberg's car was in harvest mode in order to get Hamilton off the hook. Good try though on your part to try and put Hamilton's grassy overtake disaster on to his teammate!

'Goldilocks', 'airhead'?? Someone is definitely showing their bias and hate for Rosberg. :rolleyes:
By Jeffo
WAZZZZAAAAA! overboost mate! Hahaha. You got it arse about face mate! Only reason Rosberg ( you see, I can be nice about the airhead ) got off was cos Merc had a massive debrief beforehand to keep him clean.
I ain't biased mate. Suit me if both them drivers was at the back o the grid! Hahaha, watch Danny fly then. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Thing is you twist facts mate, Rosberg ain't as good as Hamilton, you gotta see that man or you lyin to yoursen!
Can't av Risberg right in Spain and in Canada. Jeez guy! Read around mate! You don't do crazy stuff like go round the outside at Canada on turn one! That's dead meat territory!
By gdh
Fun race to watch, excellent win by Hamilton making those tires last so long. Would love to see F1 relax the fuel restrictions for at least one race this season so that we could see what full out pace all of these cars can run. Loved watching Vettel and Hamilton talk about the seagulls and chasing each other.
WAZZZZAAAAA! overboost mate! Hahaha. You got it arse about face mate! Only reason Rosberg ( you see, I can be nice about the airhead ) got off was cos Merc had a massive debrief beforehand to keep him clean.
I ain't biased mate. Suit me if both them drivers was at the back o the grid! Hahaha, watch Danny fly then. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Thing is you twist facts mate, Rosberg ain't as good as Hamilton, you gotta see that man or you lyin to yoursen!
Can't av Risberg right in Spain and in Canada. Jeez guy! Read around mate! You don't do crazy stuff like go round the outside at Canada on turn one! That's dead meat territory!

Unfortunately jeffo I do have it correct. The stewards stated that Rosberg had the right to defend so his driving was correct and within the rules. Hamilton's cause was helped due to Merc pointing out that Rosberg's car was in harvest mode and the stewards stated that the ensuing the convergence of events this caused were such that no blame was assigned.

Rosberg is a steady driver but it is Hamilton who is the #1 and who needs to earn his pay which is more than double Rosberg's I think. He dodged a big bullet in Montreal when he gave the lead away to Vettel, lucky for him Ferrari handed it back.

About Ricciardo, even if the Merc's took each other out in Montreal Dano would not have been able to deal with teammate Verstappen. He has to be sharper now.
By Jeffo
HAHAHAHA Jesus mate you crack me up ! ' Merc helped Hamilton's cause by pointing out that Rosberg was harvesting!' ???????? there was a bleedin massive red light flashing at the back of Rosberg's car tellin all the world he was harvestin . HAHAHAHAHA
On Danny, dude , I don't need you to tell me that it weren't his best race. But I aint gonna s*** all Over Max the way you s*** all over Hamilton, just to make my driver look good. Max ain't on Danny's level yet, when or if he is, I'll accept it mate.
HAHAHAHA Jesus mate you crack me up ! ' Merc helped Hamilton's cause by pointing out that Rosberg was harvesting!' ???????? there was a bleedin massive red light flashing at the back of Rosberg's car tellin all the world he was harvestin . HAHAHAHAHA
On Danny, dude , I don't need you to tell me that it weren't his best race. But I aint gonna s*** all Over Max the way you s*** all over Hamilton, just to make my driver look good. Max ain't on Danny's level yet, when or if he is, I'll accept it mate.

So you are conceding then that Rosberg had the right to properly defend as he did, that's great.

If you recall Niki Lauda called the collision 'a miscalculation in Lewis's head' to which Wolff replied that it might be different if 'you look at the data'. Going into the stewards room Wolff clearly had a hill to climb to sway the stewards away from team Director Lauda's publicly made comments, his main arguments being the data showing the 17 kph speed difference due to Rosberg's car set in harvest mode. With the teams help Lewis had gotten away with it, no penalty! :thumbup:

jeffo, I had commented that Ricciardo needs to be sharper to beat Verstappen and I that Hamilton needed to drive like a #1 to beat Rosberg. I didn't s*** on either of them. :eek:
By Jeffo
YADDA YADDA YADDA YADDA YADDA YADDA

Ain't conceding awt mate. The stewards also said Hamilton had a right to attack, you concedin that? f*** sake mate , you argue blacks white!

You ignorin that red harvestin light flashin away on Rosberg's car then ? Easily done, Lauda missed it as well. :rolleyes:
I know you ain't shitting on Danny, that ain't what I said. Read it again. But you sure as hell s*** on Hamilton every chance you get. I wonder why that is?
duck finished with this crap mate.

See our F1 related articles too!