- 19 May 16, 15:11#440183
sagi58 wrote:I don't think that is true, there are lots of wealthy young people these days, a lot of them in the technology sector. But they don't buy Mercedes because many see Mercedes as a old persons car and would rather buy luxury Japanese cars.myownalias wrote:I think Mercedes knew Lewis' 'party' tendencies and popularity with the younger fans, a market where Mercedes have struggled for market share traditionally.That's too true; however, it's not the younger fans who can actually afford their cars.
sagi58 wrote:p.s. does Hamilton actually drive a Mercedes, aside from every two weeks in F1?I'm sure that Mercedes has given him a top of the range Merc, but I haven't seen too much news of him driving one, but as I don't follow him in the slightest apart from what I read on here, I'm the wrong person to ask.
myownalias • The Englishman in Kansas • Twitter: @myownalias






