FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By myownalias
Regardless of past differences, let's stay clear of inter-forum name calling.

As for the race, snoozefest, I found very little to get excited about. A decent result for McLaren with 6th and 10th places, excellent result for Magnussen and Renault Sport, nice to see Renault claiming some good points and Grosjean scores for HAAS F1 for the third time in four races, not a bad start to the season for the new boys and girls.
By Jeffo
Absolute nightmare! I reckon Danni Kivvi had been sharing vodka with Kimi. Hahah. And Danni number one got smashed again. Feckin nightmare!!
And what's going on at Mercedes? You mentioned something about tyres at Spa? Don't remember that? What was that? And what the Aunt Fanny are they doing to Hamilton? Racist buggers!
Sorry, I've had a few beers .
WAYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOO! :drink:

Hi Jeffo, here is an article on the Spa '15 illegal tire pressures by Merc - http://www.f1technical.net/news/20144. :thumbup:

WOWWWWWZZZA!
I reckon you're on about Monza mate, not Spa. It was Monza when the tyre stuff was going on.
FIA screwed up with the measuring. OOPSY DOO DAH!
By overboost
Yes, Monza it is!
By sagi58
We may have noticed it at some more than others;
but, it was actually a whole season of tire silliness.
By overboost
Hamilton has issued an open statement to his fans to trust Mercedes and that he trusts his mechanics 1000%. He wants his fans to reject any conspiracy theory ideas.

I would say that Merc urged/helped him write this as it was Lewis's after qually comment in Russia that his pitcrew was "swapped for no apparent reason" that started the whole lewnatics mess in the first place.

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2016/05/06/h ... -mercedes/
By overboost
"Seventh Heaven"

By overboost
Vettel on 2 wheels

By myownalias
Vettel on 2 wheels...

Is that a marshal hitching a ride?

Yes, I chuckled at that after his retirement from the race... maybe the marshal wasn't going fast enough, Vettel was motoring back the pits.
By sagi58
Must be, Vettel's hair is blowing in the wind!!
:eek: And, he's not wearing a helmet!!

See our F1 related articles too!