0%
10 One for the Ages!
11%
How do you rate Putin's race in Sochi?

China was rated at 7.0
Bahrain was rated at 7.4
Australia was rated at 6.7
A boring race for me. So a three.
If the team won't give Lewis a car to race Rosberg then lets end the season now and give him the trophy. (He has obviously been given the nod that its his this year)

Then start again with REAL racing!
If the team won't give Lewis a car to race Rosberg then lets end the season now and give him the trophy. (He has obviously been given the nod that its his this year)

Then start again with REAL racing!

Ahh Banana it's a conspiracy is it!

Don't forget that Hamilton lost three in a row to Rosberg at the end of last season in a wdc winning car. :wink:

As for the racing their really hasn't been any racing since 2014 when they brought in the ridiculous 'token' rules.
First I turn on the TV only to find a soccer match being televised. Thought it should finish before the race,
only to notice it was the half-time discussion... started getting upset as I didn't have my laptop with me to
stream the race... literally started flipping through all the channels to FINALLY find 494 (started at 64) was
carrying the race... I'm sure there was an easier way; but, I wasn't in the mood to find that...

To make matters worse, what's the first scene I see? Vettel in the pit lane without his racing gear on...
To add insult to injury, Brundle is talking about how upset Vettel is that Kvyat hit him... twice??

Needless to say, I wasn't in a very good mood... so, I gave this race a 5... couldn't wait for it to be over;
but, watched until the end... sigh... will Vettel ever get some luck??
They had 3 races to get it right and failed! Are they that crap at their jobs?

It is unfortunate that Hamilton has had some mechanical issues as it is preventing Hamilton and Rosberg from racing each other.

Keep in mind though that Hamilton's mistakes off the line in two races allowed Rosberg to pass and go on to two of his victories. So it isn't all mechanical related.
I thought the Russian Grand Prix was pretty dull, other than the first lap carnage and the predictable run to 2nd from 10th from Hamilton, it was almost a non-race for me, nothing springs to mind after the first lap to be attention worthy unlike the previous three races, so I gave it a "3" overall.
Ironically enough, even with Mercedes dominance, these past few years,
Rosberg got a fairly rare "grand slam". As I've got a memory like a sieve,
I'm wondering if anyone remembers the last time that happened?
Is there an echo, echo, echo? :D

ooops... I thought I was editing!!
(notice the "grazie"?)
Sheez... with all the powers you have,
couldn't you just delete the second post?? :P

See our F1 related articles too!