0%
9 Could be the best race of the season
No votes
0%
10 One for the Ages!
No votes
0%
Rate the Abu Dhabi GP

What did you think of today’s race in the desert twilight of Abu Dhabi?

Share your verdict on the 2015 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix and feel free to share your comments!

The average rating for Brazil was 2.5! The lowest rated race of the season. :eek:

The average rating for Mexico was 3.1
The average rating for USA was 8.6
The average rating for Russia was 6.5
The average rating for Japan 4.3
The average rating for Singapore was 4.2
The average rating for Italy was 3.4
The average rating for Belgium was 3.6
The average rating for Hungary was 8.6
The average rating for Britain was 7.1
The average rating for Austria was 3.6
The average rating for Canada was 3.0
The average rating for Monaco was 6.1
The average rating for Spain was 3.5
The average rating for Bahrain was 6.3
The average rating for China was 4.6
The average rating for Malaysia was 7.8
The average rating for Australia was 4.6
In a good mood, seeing Kimi on the podium and Vettel finishing 4th, from pretty well the back!!
That being said, I'll give this race... the last race... a magnanimous 5!!
There were some good battles; but, it definitely was not "the" race of 2015!!
2. I only watched 13 laps in total and that was even a snorefest, only highlight was Vettel finishing fourth and that was only because he stayed out longer on his initial set of tyres.

10 races were rated less than a 5, that says a lot about the 2015 F1 season, and I suspect that Abu Dhabi will more than likely make it 11 races with a rating of five and under.
A generous 4 for Abu Dhabi. Some action at the start of the race but turning into a typical hybrid era lift and coast affair after that.

It was interesting to see the master of lift and coast struggling against Rosberg even though he had the luxury of calling his own unique strategy, which he totally messed up!

Vettel did well, +11, and it was good to see Raikkonen on the podium.
2. I only watched 13 laps in total and that was even a snorefest, only highlight was Vettel finishing fourth and that was only because he stayed out longer on his initial set of tyres.

10 races were rated less than a 5, that says a lot about the 2015 F1 season, and I suspect that Abu Dhabi will more than likely make it 11 races with a rating of five and under.

Actually MOA that's incorrect. With Abu Dhabi at 3.7 that makes 12 of the 19 races in 2015 rated less than a 5. Sad.

And in my case it is especially disappointing this season as my traditionally favorite races to watch; Australia, Montreal, Belgium, Monza, Japan and Brazil; were the worst races of the season. All together they rated as 'boring processions'!

See our F1 related articles too!