FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By overboost
A better race at least than Brazil. There was action in the first stint of the race but after the sun set so did the excitement.

In the W06 class Rosberg was steady and cruised to the win dominating Hamilton after giving him a good tonking in qually. It was great to see Raikkonen win the race to third and be on the podium and Vettel also doing well to go from 15th to 4th to put Ferrari as best of the rest.
By sagi58
Thanks!! TSN did carry it; but, on channel 98, which I normally don't bother checking!!

Watched most of it; but, can't say it would have been the end of the world if I hadn't!!
Bring on 2016 and some real racing!! :thumbup:
Not the best really. F1 needs a shake up of the order. The one battle for the lead was nulled when Merc brought Rosberg in, and kept Hamilton out for ages.

Getting a bit stale I think, just as it did towards the end of 2013, and the end of 2004.

We've had some great races this season, including Britain, Hungary and the USA especially, but overall, I wouldn't say it's been a classic.
By myownalias
I didn't bother watching it live, I watched it on demand, then only watched about 25% of the race, watched the first 10 laps then skipped to the last few laps because of the dullness. Unless F1 is going to change, the sport is a dying breed, maybe the 2017 rules will spice things up but I am not betting any of my hard earned cash on that. I think the FIA and FOM need to wrestle power away from the big manufacturers and teams with a set power unit requirements and rules, then teams have the choice to compete or not. I have never seen a sport where the technical and sporting regulations were dictated by it's players, it clearly does not work as each team will block moves to take away their advantage or give an advantage to another team, ending in stalemate. I personally believe that GP2 is a better series than F1 as it stands today, I feel that F1 has lost it's way and is alienating it's true fans by moving to more far flung locations at the cost of traditional motorsport mad countries in Europe and the ones we have seem to be constantly under threat of cancellation for one reason or another.

See our F1 related articles too!