0%
8 Exciting - a dramatic finish or an upset
42%
9 Could be the best race of the season
25%
10 One for the Ages!
25%
Rate the Hungarian GP.

How was the race through the twisty heat of Hungary?

Feel free to post your opinion!

The average rating for Britain was 7.1

The average rating for Austria was 3.6
The average rating for Canada was 3.0
The average rating for Monaco was 6.1
The average rating for Spain was 3.5
The average rating for Bahrain was 6.3
The average rating for China was 4.6
The average rating for Malaysia was 7.8
The average rating for Australia was 4.6
Gave this race an 8!!

It was definitely exciting!! It definitely was a nail-biter, an edge-of-your-seat race!!

BUT, the optimist in me can't help but hope for more and for better!!
Bloody fantastic race, more issues for the Mercs I say!
8/10, definitely an upset, who would have predicted an almost Ferrari 1-2 if it weren't for technical issues.
Fab race, unpredictable, chaotic and fun from the start. One for the ages. It's definitely had people talking.

Poor racing IMO from Ham and Ros, with their rockets they shouldve been one-two. They fluffed it up big time. Superb start from the Ferraris and a particularly great effort from Vettel. Verstappen, Ricciardo, Kyvyat and Alonso also did very well. Can't wait to see what Belgium will bring...
Fab race, unpredictable, chaotic and fun from the start. One for the ages. It's definitely had people talking.

Poor racing IMO from Ham and Ros, with their rockets they shouldve been one-two...

The announcers kept saying that the Mercedes doesn't like driving in dirty air!!
Hopefully, that particular Achilles' heel will make the rest of the season exciting!!
Doesn't seem to like the starts much either, not the best combination of dislikes to have.

No, in fact it's the perfect recipe for disaster :twisted:
Doesn't seem to like the starts much either, not the best combination of dislikes to have.

Well, that was a large serving of Hungarian goulash, I'm hoping for not too many waffles at the next race.

Well, that was a large serving of Hungarian goulash, I'm hoping for not too many waffles at the next race.

I'm looking forward to some spaghetti all'arabbiata in Monza :twisted::lurker::whip::whip:
I'm looking forward to some spaghetti all'arabbiata in Monza :twisted::lurker::whip::whip:

I'm pretty sure that Arrivabene said his favourite dish was pizza all'arabbiata!! :thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!