FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By sagi58
Radio Soundbites... sure, taken out of context; but, still amusing, interesting or just food for thought!!
By sagi58
Nate Saunders wrote:">'Are you guys doing something wrong?'

ESPN rounds up the best radio soundbites from the season opening Australian Grand Prix

"I'm doing a bad job on engine management. Keep pushing me."

Nico Rosberg shows his technical nous as he continues trying to find an edge on Lewis Hamilton during FP1.

"The clutch is still doing it. Are you guys doing something wrong or do we have a problem?"

Kimi Raikkonen suggests Ferrari go back to the drawing board during Friday practice.

"Someone crashed me!
"Ok Pastor. You got hit from behind."

Pastor Maldonado experiences the rare sensation of being totally blameless for a crash after ending up in the wall at Turn 1.

"Keep making life difficult for him Jenson."

Jenson Button is told to keep doing everything he can to keep the charging Force India of former team-mate Sergio Perez at bay in the opening stages of the grand prix.

"Come on, let's have him."

Red Bull may have struggled with Renault all weekend but Daniel Ricciardo's pit wall was determined not to go down without a fight. Unfortunately, the "him" was Felipe Nasr and the Brazilian rookie would stay in front for the rest of the race.

"Well done buddy, push!"

Sauber urges on Marcus Ericsson as the young Swede charges through the back of the field late on.

"How is the other car on fuel?"
"Sorry Nico, I can't give information."

Rosberg has a lapse of memory about the cut down on radio communications as he tries to find a way to cut the gap to Hamilton in front.

"Forza Ferrari!"

A buoyant Sebastian Vettel praises his pit wall after starting his Ferrari career with a solid drive to third.

By sagi58
Nate Saunders wrote:">'Get this f****** Williams out of my way'

After the second race of the new season we bring you the best radio soundbites from Sepang, as Felipe Massa suffers a touch of deja vu and Daniel Ricciardo has another weekend he will not be forgetting in a hurry.

"The rear of the car is a disaster"

Romain Grosjean's weekend would improve on raceday but in Friday practice he was not mincing his words about his erratic E22.

"Get this f****** Williams out of my way!"

It is safe to say Daniel Ricciardo was slightly irked by the sight of Valtteri Bottas tiptoeing down the back straight while on the wrong tyres in qualifying.

"You're completely confusing me! I was on my fast lap!

As the rain continues to fall on Saturday Daniil Kvyat feels all at sea by the advice given to him as he is told not to overtake during a qualifying run.

"Did you see what he did!? He touched me!"

Things start to get a little tasty at Williams. Felipe Massa takes offence at Valtteri Bottas giving him what we can only assume was polite encouragement to speed up a bit while trying to pass Kevin Magnussen on lap eight.

"Then tell him to go through. I have more pace."

But Bottas is in no mood for excuses after being told to back off Massa until he has safely navigated past the McLaren. Unfortunately for Williams it would be a sign of things to come.

"No, if something happens there I want to be a part of it."

Daniel Ricciardo finds a polite way of telling his race engineer he has no intention of turning down his engine with Sebastian Vettel seemingly reeling in Nico Rosberg ahead of him.

"Ok Daniel we have a stop/go penalty"….. "We might as well just call it a day."

Unfortunately for Ricciardo the something he was eventually part of was a calamitous Red Bull pit stop while in fourth. After stopping again for front wing damage, Ricciardo has no qualms throwing in the towel after learning he has received a punishment for the second race in a row. At least this one was during the race, Daniel.

"Okay Felipe, Valtteri is faster than you, do not hold him up"

Poor old Felipe Massa. For a second he must have thought he had accidentaly clambered into a DeLorean destined for Hockenheim 2010. Worst of all, instead of it being a two-time world champion behind him, it was a team-mate in his second race of his second season. Perhaps unsurprisingly Massa did not budge.

"We are not yet where we want to be, but we will get there"

Sebastian Vettel delivers an ominous message to the rest of the paddock after crossing the line in third place.

"Awesome race Lewis. Faultless weekend. Done the job there pal."

Same story, different driver. Following Nico Rosberg's example from Melbourne, Hamilton's receives praise of the highest order from the pit wall after dominating the race from lights out.

By sagi58
Nate Saunders wrote:">'I'm on fire, I'm on fire, I'm on fire'

ESPN rounds up the best radio soundbites from China as Daniil Kvyat does his best Bruce Springsteen impression and Nico Rosberg asks another car to go faster.

"Oh, come on, guys!"

Nico Rosberg picks an odd way of showing his disappointment on missing out on pole by 0.04s to Lewis Hamilton - less time than a blink of an eye.

"He's left me open then cut me! He's got to let me by."

Daniel Ricciardo vents his frustration as the weaving Red Bull of team-mate Daniil Kvyat shows no surrender in the early stages of the race.

"I'm on fire, I'm on fire, I'm on fire."

Kvyat gives Red Bull his best Bruce Springsteen rendition as he realises his Renault power unit was not born to run (past 15 laps).

"I lost the gearbox. Something went really wrong there... Big bang."

Nico Hulkenberg must be pining about Force India's glory days of last year after a forgettable weekend ended with a premature gearbox failure.

"Lewis is driving very slowly, get him to speed up!"

Rosberg fumes at the speed of his team-mate as the red Ferrari of Sebastian Vettel looms ever closer in the middle stint.

"Come on, get that McLaren out of the way!"

The ever-entertaining Kimi Raikkonen asks for the blue flags as he closes up on former Ferrari team-mate Fernando Alonso. The Spaniard is still waiting on a sunny day at McLaren.

"Ahh, man!"

Max Verstappen is a little lost for words as his impressive race ends with a spluttering Renault power unit three laps from the finish.

"For you.... and a little bit for Jules. Thank-you."

Romain Grosjean dedicates his first points since Monaco last year to his team and to Jules Bianchi - who famously scored Marussia's first points at that same race.

By sagi58
Nate Saunders wrote:">'Hey, Iceman, you were great! I'm proud of you!'

ESPN rounds up the best radio soundbites from the Bahrain Grand Prix as Kimi Raikkonen recorded an overdue return to the podium.

"I had a failure. I had a braking failure and Perez took my wing off. Unbelievable!"

An animated Sebastian Vettel complains about the Force India of Sergio Perez after the two made contact during FP2. The four-time world champion later saw the error of his ways and went to apologise to the Mexican.

"Woo! That felt pretty good."

Nico Hulkenberg cannot contain his excitement after putting his Force India eighth on the grid in qualifying.

"I think I can go faster but I will try to overtake him."

Kimi Raikkonen delivers a bizarre message to Ferrari during the opening stint as he closes on struggling team-mate Sebastian Vettel.

"This is great Valtteri. Threat from behind is minimal so we can fight for this place."

Valtteri Bottas is given permission to defend fourth position from Vettel's Ferrari, a radio message which must have been music to the Finn's ears.

"Come on, blue flags! They just don't want to move, these people!"

Hell hath no fury like a Finn scorned. Bottas' countryman Raikkonen is in no mood to dwell on the gearboxes of lapped traffic as he bears down on Rosberg.

"Sorry about the brakes, Nico. Happened at the worst time."

Tony Ross apologises to Nico Rosberg after a brake-by-wire problem prevented him the opportunity to defend second position from the charging Raikkonen.

"Hey, Iceman, you were great! I'm proud of you! Grande Kimi!"
"Yeah thanks everybody."

Take the exuberant and charismatic Maurizio Arrivabene and the notoriously cagey and reserved Kimi Raikkonen, put them on the radio together, and this is the exchange you get after ending a 26-race podium drought.

By sagi58
Nate Saunders wrote:">'If you don't do that you'll blow the engine up'

ESPN rounds up the best radio soundbites from the Spanish Grand Prix.

"As soon as I touch the throttle I have wheelspin!"

The scariest 30 laps of Jenson Button's career start with a tetchy and slightly frantic message back to the McLaren pit wall.

"Tyres looking good on our side, it's Plan C."

The Williams pit wall starts thinking outside of the pre-race box and moves Valtteri Bottas through his strategies after seeing his impressive first stint on medium tyres.

"What the f*** is this Marussia doing!? He has been three corners now in the middle of the road."

Another Kimi Raikkonen classic as the Finn fumes as Roberto Merhi continues ignoring blue flags.

"Romain, if you don't do that you'll blow the engine up."

Romain Grosjean gets as close to a 'matter of fact' message as you can get from Lotus.

"Is it impossible, that's the question?
"Yes Lewis, it's impossible."

Lewis Hamilton is told to put a cap on his optimistic late charge for Nico Rosberg, who is some 18 seconds up the road, a message the world champion admitted to being less than happy about after the race.

"Come on, blue flags!"

Sebastian Vettel shows annoyance with backmarkers is catching at Ferrari as he gets frustrated with lapped traffic later in the race.

"I lost something in a straight-line, I lost something in a straight-line."

Romain Grosjean sounding a little bit spooked after his engine cover flew off his car during second practice and decimated behind him.
By sagi58
Nate Saunders wrote:">'He pushed me off the track and that's not very nice'

ESPN rounds up the best radio soundbites after a Mercedes strategy blunder robbed one of its drivers and gifted the other.

"The strategy is to go as fast as possible and overtake as many cars as you can."

Fans of the old F1, look away now. Carlos Sainz is given permission to drive flat out as he nears his first pit stop.

"We think the brakes are OK now."
"The brakes are not OK."

The driver always knows best, as this exchange between Lotus and Pastor Maldonado proves.

"Come on, where is these blue flags? Do I have to f****** overtake him or what?"

Kimi Raikkonen fumes at a backmarker refusing to let him by around the twisty confines of Monte Carlo...

"Did you see what that car did? He pushed me off the track and that's not very nice."

...But he gets shown how to pass a car on the Monaco circuit after Daniel Ricciardo muscled past at Mirabeau eight laps from the finish, leading to another exacerbated radio message from the Finn.

"I've lost this race, haven't I?"

The severity of Mercedes' strategy call starts to dawn on Lewis Hamilton as he stares at the back of Sebastian Vettel's Ferrari.

"Please stop talking to me, please."

Having failed to get past Vettel in the crucial laps after the end of the safety car period, Hamilton asks Mercedes for silence in the cockpit as he continues chasing the Ferrari.

"Really sorry Lewis. We're going to have to have a word with the pit wall."

A sheepish Peter Bonnington apologises to Hamilton after the chequered flag.

"Wooohoo! YES!"

One man's despair is another man's joy - Nico Rosberg celebrates a Monaco victory that seemed impossible until lap 63.

Last edited by sagi58 on 21 Jun 15, 00:34, edited 1 time in total.
By sagi58
Nate Saunders wrote:">Radio Ga Ga: 'Driving like this, we are looking like amateurs!'

Radio Ga Ga looks at all the best radio soundbites from the Canadian Grand Prix, a race which saw Fernando Alonso finally show a hint of frustration and Kimi Raikkonen suffer a costly bout of deja vu.

"Ok Seb, that's P16."
"F***!"

Sebastian Vettel leaves the listening world in no doubt about how he feels after missing out on a spot in Q1 as he struggled with no MGU-H.

"What a rubbish end to qualifying."

Nico Rosberg is at a loss for words to explain what happened to his laps in Q3 after seeing Lewis Hamilton comfortably take pole.

"You won't believe how early I'm lifting off"

After being told he's not doing enough fuel saving, a frustrated Jenson Button tells McLaren he's already going out of his way to lift and coast.

"We must save fuel, we must target zero."
"I don't want, I don't want."
"We're going to have big problems later if we don't."
"Already I have big problems now! Driving like this, we are looking like amateurs! So I race and then I concentrate on the fuel."

The first hint of frustrations boiling over for Fernando Alonso as McLaren gives him the same advice which irked Button.

"Exactly the same thing happened last year!

An angry and confused Kimi Raikkonen gets flashbacks to last year's race as his hopes of a podium go up in a literal cloud of smoke at the hairpin.

"He's so stupid, he cuts across in front of me every time he overtakes. Where does he want me to go, off the track?"

Will Stevens fumes at Romain Grosjean's driving after the Lotus driver cut across his Manor while lapping it.

"Where's Hulkenberg? I did not touch him, I did not touch him."

Sebastian Vettel covers his back from a penalty after he and Nico Hulkenberg took very different routes through the final chicane. He was right, as it turned out.

"I'm lifting and coasting, just please leave me to it."

With the laps ticking down and Nico Rosberg remaining a constant presence in his mirrors, Lewis Hamilton asks Mercedes for radio silence in the closing stages.

"Sorry for the spin but there was not much I could have done."

A sheepish Raikkonen apologises to Ferrari for his costly error.

By sagi58
Nate Saunders wrote:">Radio Ga Ga: 'How the f*** is that possible!?'

ESPN rounds up the best radio soundbites from the Austrian Grand Prix.

"I've got a headache."

Get that boy an aspirin. Max Verstappen reports a slightly different type of problem to Toro Rosso during free practice - at least he can't blame it on the engines being too loud.

"We've been bumped."
"What?"
"We're P17."
"How the f*** is that possible!?"

Never one to mince his words (when he feels like using them), Kimi Raikkonen reacts angrily to his elimination from Q1. The Finn would later blame it on a miscommunication with Ferrari.

"We need to get past Perez."
"I'm trying!"

Romain Grosjean sounds unimpressed after receiving a polite kick up the backside from Lotus as he chases down Sergio Perez, who was on an alternate strategy.

"Is Fernando OK, is Fernando OK?"

Jenson Button radios McLaren to check on the status of his team-mate having seen the Spaniard's nasty tangle with the Ferrari of Kimi Raikkonen on lap one.

"Are you sure there's no reliability concern on the tyre? All eyes on that!"

With increasing vibrations from his right front tyre Nico Rosberg tells Mercedes to do everything it can to prevent it from ruining his chances of victory.

"That was like hell."

Daniil Kvyat offers Red Bull a rather grim assessment of how much he enjoyed the team's home race after crossing in 12th.

"Yes guys, yes! Come on!"

After a brief scare about his tyres, Rosberg celebrates a much-deserved third win in four races.

"I'm so happy...not bad for an old man!"

Felipe Massa, 34, celebrates his first podium of the season after holding off the Ferrari of Sebastian Vettel for third.

"Surprise, surprise."

They say Germans can't do sarcasm. Sebastian Vettel's response to being told Mercedes finished first and second proves at least one of them can.

By sagi58
Laurence Edmondson wrote:">Radio Ga Ga: 'No racing your team mate'

ESPN rounds up the best radio soundbites from Silverstone as the British weather and team orders dominated in-race discussion

Jonathan Eddolls: "No racing your team mate."
Valtteri Bottas: "I have more pace."
JE: "No racing for now."
Williams tells Bottas to behave himself after the team took a surprise one-two lead at the start of the British Grand Prix. But Bottas had other ideas...

VB: "Can I overtake? I can do it in the back straight? Tell me."
JE: "Yes."
VB: "Repeat."
JE: "Yes."

VB: "That was too late."
JE: "It has to be a very clean move and you have to pull away when you're in front."
Too little too late: When Bottas is finally allowed to attack Felipe Massa his tyres are past their best.

"It's incredibly dangerous... I have no grip on these tyres..."
Lewis Hamilton struggles for grip as Nico Rosberg closes in during the laps leading up to Hamilton's inspired switch to intermediates.

"Raining a little bit in two. Or one. Whatever it is."
Another reason why F1 should stick to corner names rather than numbers. They're called Abbey and Farm, Kimi. Either way, Raikkonen ended up making his pit stop for intermediates too early.

"Take a picture!"
Fernando Alonso's response to learning he was briefly the fastest driver in final practice.

"We went over the limits again at turn nine, we can't do that again."
Pastor Maldonado pushes beyond the track limits for the second time at Copse.

"I'm so happy! Thanks to all the fans - that one was for you!"
Hamilton dedicates his third British Grand Prix victory to the 140,000 fans who witnessed it.

Last edited by sagi58 on 22 Aug 15, 01:41, edited 1 time in total.
By sagi58
Nate Saunders wrote:">Radio Ga Ga: 'Yeah, but he's not a very nice guy'

ESPN rounds up the best radio soundbites from the Hungarian Grand Prix.

"Ericsson in front. In theory he should let you through."
"Yeah, but he's not a very nice guy
."

A radio classic from Daniil Kvyat, who completes the put-down of the season when told Marcus Ericsson should move out of the way of his Red Bull during FP2.

"Don't tell me again, don't tell me again, I'm trying!"

An agitated Nico Rosberg is unhappy to be told to pick his pace up by Mercedes in the early stages of the race.

"What is he doing? I gave him enough space!"

Sergio Perez reacts angrily to being side-swiped by Pastor Maldonado's Lotus on the exit of Turn 1, something which earned the Venezuelan a drive-through penalty.

"Oh come on, this is crazy!"

Pastor Maldonado is told he's got a second drive-through penalty for speeding under the safety car. He'd have a ten-second penalty to boot by the end of the race.

"It doesn't get any better..."

Kimi Raikkonen rues his luck after an MGU-K issue robs him of a spot on the podium.

"I'm so sorry guys - I'm really sorry."

Lewis Hamilton apologises to Mercedes after earning himself a drive-through penalty for clattering into Daniel Ricciardo after the safety car restart. He would still recover to finish sixth.

"Forza Ferrari, et merci Jules - cette victoire est pour toi. You will always be in our hearts. We know that sooner or later Jules would have been a part of this team. Grazie, guys."

Despite moving level with Ayrton Senna's tally of victories, Sebastian Vettel's main thoughts after taking the chequered flag are with the late Jules Bianchi.

"Well done Dany. That's the kind of race Bianchi would have enjoyed so I'm sure you'll be thinking of him."
"Yes, absolutely - it's for Jules and for the family."

Christian Horner and Kvyat share a poignant moment after the Russian driver secures his maiden F1 podium.

'Unbelievable, I didn't expect this at all - unbelievable!"

Max Verstappen struggles to hide his shock at crossing a career-best fourth. Not bad for a 17 year old.

By sagi58
Nate Saunders wrote:">Radio Ga Ga: "Yes! That's how you f****** do it!"

ESPN rounds up the best radio soundbites from the Belgian Grand Prix.

"I crash. Sorry."
Pastor Maldonado sheepishly tells Lotus he's put it in the wall during Friday practice.

"I don't understand! What he did to me was very dangerous."
Kimi Raikkonen fumes during FP3 after Romain Grosjean slowed down in front of his Ferrari, forcing the Finn into evasive action.

"That's the best lap I've done in a long time!"
Jenson Button would later say his Q1 lap felt better than his 2012 pole lap. It was only good enough for 17th but was quicker than Fernando Alonso but half a second.

"Er, mix up in the pits..."
Williams can't quite find the right words to tell Valtteri Bottas exactly what they've done to his car after fitting it with three softs and one medium.

"Yes! That's how you f****** do it! Next car!"
Adrenaline pumping, Daniil Kvyat lets all his emotion out on the radio after passing Felipe Massa and then Sergio Perez at Les Combes.

"Think about an extra stop if it makes sense?"
It did make sense, as it turned out. Sebastian Vettel questions Ferrari's one stop strategy before sticking to the original plan of getting his tyres to the end, with bad consequences for the German and Pirelli.

"Fantastic job, Romain! Incredible, one of the best of your career, I'm so proud."
Lotus congratulate Romain Grosjean on his return to the podium as the Frenchman struggles to hold back the tears.

"Thanks guys. I'm really happy with that one."
A quite measured response from Lewis Hamilton after crossing the line and extending his championship lead to 28 points.

By sagi58
Laurence Edmondson wrote:">'Don't ask questions, just execute'

ESPN rounds up the best radio soundbites from the Italian Grand Prix

"Went to anti-stall when I let go of the first clutch plate. Nothing happened."
Kimi Raikkonen searches for answers after going nowhere at the start and dropping to last...

... and the Ferrari driver was still searching for answers on the slowing down lap
"OK can you now tell me what happened to the start? Because as long as I know, before you say anything, I was in the right positions in the start switch and everything but just want to understand."

"Oh man I'm telling you something is not working on the back. It just reminds me of last year. No traction, no rear grip, nothing.
"So upset. What's happening? Each year in Monza. It's just something's not right with this car. What do you think, from Friday to today I lose like a second a lap?"

Nico Hulkenberg has an unwanted flashback in the Force India

"So we need to open this gap right up. Do what we can you've got seven laps remaining. OK Lewis we can go strat mode three, we need to pull a gap. Don't ask questions, just execute ... OK Lewis let's just have some 'Hammertime' lap times. We just need some good lap times now. No need to ask questions, we'll just explain it at the end."
Lewis Hamilton's race engineer Peter Bonnington tells his driver to up his pace for fear of a post-race penalty.

"I have to say Bono those last few laps were not cool, man."
Hamilton admits the sprint to the finish was not much fun after building a 25 second lead over Sebastian Vettel in second.

Fernando Alonso: "No power. Pit in. We cannot race like this."
Mark Temple: "Carry on, default zero five should help. Stay out. OK Fernando you should have power again let's stay out for the moment."
FA: "I don't have power."
MT: "OK, retire the car."

More Honda-related problems for Alonso.

"The power unit turned off in the last lap at the main straight. I was just going to do the move but lost the power."
Valtteri Bottas thinks he could have pulled a last-gasp move on team-mate Felipe Massa had it not been for a sudden loss of power.

By sagi58
Nate Saunders wrote:">'Rub your tummy and pat your head'

ESPN's Radio Ga Ga rounds up the best radio soundbites from the Singapore Grand Prix.

"The car is hot. Avoid the tow when possible."
"Anything else!?"

Early in the race, Jenson Button gives a hint of frustrations boiling with McLaren's situation as he gets another request from the pit wall to help keep the car running.

"He got lucky, didn't he?"
Daniel Ricciardo reacts to the deployment of the safety car, which ended his first stint prematurely as he had started to chip away at Sebastian Vettel's lead.

"Quickly guys, quick!"
A frantic Lewis Hamilton asks for advice to fix the "freak" problem with his Mercedes as he starts dropping rapidly through the field.

"A shame. Think we had the pace to win."
"I think we had the strategy to win as well Lewis."

Hamilton bemoans his retirement from what was looking like an increasingly strong position to challenge Vettel and Ricciardo at the end - albeit before he knew about the race-altering second safety car period.

"Fan on track, fan on track!"
Vettel reacts to seeing a man wandering down the straight between Turns 13 and 14, a moment which triggered the second safety car period which nullified any remaining threat from Ricciardo behind.

"Rub your tummy and pat your head."
Button's radio responses continue to hint at a man losing the motivation to soldier on through McLaren-Honda's struggles, this time after another long list of requests during the safety car period.

"I need everything you've got Kimi, everything you've got."
With Vettel controlling the race and Nico Rosberg still in a potentially threatening position in the middle stint, Ferrari issues a hurry-up to Kimi Raikkonen.

"I should have known, really, he's mental!"
Button continues his impressive array of one-liners after clipping the back of Pastor Maldonado's Lotus as the Venezuelan slowly made his way back on track at Turn 15.

"Max, we need to swap positions."
"No!"
"Max, just do it."

Max Verstappen issues a point-blank refusal to cede eighth position to Toro Rosso team-mate Carlos Sainz to allow the Spaniard a shot at Sergio Perez in front. Toro Rosso would later say the 17-year-old made the right call.

By sagi58
Nate Saunders wrote:">Radio Ga Ga: 'GP2 engine! GP2! Aggh!'

In Singapore, Jenson Button stole the show with his radio communications. Not to be outdone by his team-mate Fernando Alonso rose to the occasion in fine style at Honda's home race.

"Probably the best lap I ever did here. I can't do more than this."
Having driven the paint off his MP4-30 in Q2, Alonso makes it clear 14th was the absolute maximum he could achieve with the tools at his disposal.

"I'm being passed on the straights like GP2. Embarrassing. Very embarrassing... I'll do my best, mate."
Alonso watches Marcus Ericsson fly past him and gives McLaren a grim assessment of his chances for the rest of the race as his Honda engine continues to struggle with power deployment.

''GP2 engine! GP2! Aggh!'
Perhaps the radio soundbite of the season. Having seen Max Verstappen's Toro Rosso glide past down the main straight, Alonso sounds like a man ready to throw in the towel.

"What are the drivers we are racing with? Unbelievable ... Poor guys."
In the closing laps Alonso uses the plight of the cars behind him to emphasise his point further, suggesting he feels pity for cars which can't even challenge his McLaren for positions.

It wasn't just Alonso complaining about the state of his car though.

"I can't go fast!"
Max Verstappen gets frustrated with his Toro Rosso's lack of straight-line speed as he fails to find a way past Sauber's Felipe Nasr.

"I'm losing the brakes guys, again. On the last chicane, no brakes."
Daniil Kvyat starts to get antsy about the state of his Red Bull as the race enters the final five laps of the race.

"Not a lot more I could have done in that lap, sorry."
Sebastian Vettel apologises to Ferrari after being leapfrogged by Nico Rosberg's Mercedes at the second round of pit stops, who boxed one lap earlier.

See our F1 related articles too!