FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By stonemonkey
I saw some crazy driving on my way to work this morning.

I'd come to a roundabout at the end of the motorway and was waiting in the queue of traffic, a range rover turned off the roundabout onto the motorway, stopped, did a 3 point turn and drove back up and on to the the roundabout through head on traffic. She'd taken the wrong exit.
By darwin dali
I saw some crazy driving on my way to work this morning.

I'd come to a roundabout at the end of the motorway and was waiting in the queue of traffic, a range rover turned off the roundabout onto the motorway, stopped, did a 3 point turn and drove back up and on to the the roundabout through head on traffic. She'd taken the wrong exit.

Please submit a detailed diagram or sketch of the seemingly extraordinary driving :hehe:
A candidate for the Darwin awards?
By stonemonkey
Dont know about the Darwin award, depends how well range rovers do in head on smashes but I wouldn't fancy my chances if I hit one.

Edit: and since I'm not sure you know about roundabouts and stuff, here you go. And yes, I know my abilities with MS paint are impressive.

wtf.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By sagi58
I saw some crazy driving...

... a range rover turned off the roundabout onto the motorway, stopped, did a 3 point turn and drove back up and on to the the roundabout through head on traffic. She'd taken the wrong exit.

Texting? Talking? Refereeing with kids in the back seat?
All of the above? :confused:
By stonemonkey
I saw some crazy driving...

... a range rover turned off the roundabout onto the motorway, stopped, did a 3 point turn and drove back up and on to the the roundabout through head on traffic. She'd taken the wrong exit.

Texting? Talking? Refereeing with kids in the back seat?
All of the above? :confused:

I didn't notice anyone else in the car but maybe distracted by something like that, still no reason for what she did to fix the situation.
By sagi58
...no reason for what she did to fix the situation.

You're right!! There is ab-so-freaking-lutely NO reason to drive like that!!

Well... You're on Candid Camera: Image
By 1Lemon
We could all go skiing. All of us. In a big bus.
By 1Lemon
Just something to cool down right now, I live this 30+ degree weather, but not when I'm in an office without AC.

See our F1 related articles too!