8 Exciting - a dramatic finish or an upset
14%
9 Could be the best race of the season
No votes
0%
10 One for the Ages!
No votes
0%
How was the classic race through the streets of Monte Carlo?

Feel free to post your opinion!

The average rating for Spain was 3.5

The average rating for Bahrain was 6.3
The average rating for China was 4.6
The average rating for Malaysia was 7.8
The average rating for Australia was 4.6
Last edited by overboost on 26 May 15, 02:38, edited 1 time in total.
I'm going to say memorable race as well, but not for positive reasons, the finish was farcical with Hamilton being pulled into the pits unnecessarily losing out to Rosberg and Vettel, also the double switch of the Red Bull's pissed me off, allowing Ricciardo through only to have to give the position back on the final lap, this is f**king motor racing, not polite highway overtakes. It's one thing to allow the faster car through, but giving the place back when Ricciardo failed to pass Hamilton is stupid, another black mark for F1 in my view.
It's the new way of F1 racing - Politically correct team orders!

Damnit, political correctness is a steaming pile of :bs: , I'm going back to watching Touring Cars! :twisted:

Damnit, political correctness is a steaming pile of :bs:, I'm going back to watching Touring Cars! :twisted:

Agree 100%!

It works for Red Bull now though, as they have 2 nice drivers. If they had any of the champions on the grid with the possible exception of Button they would all have told the team to do one on the last lap I think.

It works for Red Bull now though, as they have 2 nice drivers. If they had any of the champions on the grid with the possible exception of Button they would all have told the team to do one on the last lap I think.

Maybe they will... when their respective egos get a boost? :hehe:
I gave the race an 8/10 as this was as about as interesting as a dry Monaco gp can be. A spectacular late crash bringing the safety car which led to the surprise ending. Also being on-board for Verstappen's crash was a real eye opener!

It is hard to believe that Lewis and co didn't anticipate a safety car. That is the only thing that they needed to worry about after the pit stop and yet when it happened they didn't have a clue what to do! There is an almost 50% chance of a safety car at that track!
Dumb Question of the Day:

Don't engineers/pit wall personnel and drivers sit down and go through possible scenarios?
And, that's not a jab at Mercedes/Hamilton!! I would expect all teams to do the same!!

As "they" say, better safe than sorry!! :thumbup:
Dumb Question of the Day:

Don't engineers/pit wall personnel and drivers sit down and go through possible scenarios?
And, that's not a jab at Mercedes/Hamilton!! I would expect all teams to do the same!!

As "they" say, better safe than sorry!! :thumbup:

Yep, but they also need to be adaptable and make realtime decisions which is where merc failed.

I'd say the race was something between 6 and 8 without the exciting part.

See our F1 related articles too!