FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By sagi58
Not something that happened to me, but it will cost me money...

My wife started a new property managers job yesterday, but on the way to work, something fell off the back of a semi-truck and smashed her windscreen, talk about a bad omen!

I'm going to assume she's ok, in which case it just proves
that she can handle anything Life throws at her!! :wink:

She is fine, however my wallet is not; it's currently soaked in it's own tears. :crying:

Deductible too high to bother with?

I have a $500 deductible, but on that car we have liability only insurance to try to keep insurance costs down, and I have no idea of what it will cost to replace a windscreen, luckily it's still drivable, but we need to get it into the shop ASAP!

Gotcha!! Sometimes it's not worth having comprehensive insurance on older vehicles.
Not sure if you have the luxury of it; but, up here, there are all sorts of companies that
will drive to your home/place of work to replace your windshield.
By myownalias
Gotcha!! Sometimes it's not worth having comprehensive insurance on older vehicles.
Not sure if you have the luxury of it; but, up here, there are all sorts of companies that

There are companies that will do that here as well, but you pay a premium for them to come to you. I have full coverage on my car because it's got a lien on it and of course a requirement of the loan is that we have full coverage insurance. It's just funny how these things always happen when funds are running low.
By darwin dali

There are companies that will do that here as well, but you pay a premium for them to come to you. I have full coverage on my car because it's got a lien on it and of course a requirement of the loan is that we have full coverage insurance. It's just funny how these things always happen when funds are running low.

Is it time for MOA to become a Chippendale to make his living?
Image:twisted::whip:
By myownalias

Is it time for MOA to become a Chippendale to make his living?
Image:twisted::whip:

OMG, how did you get that photo of me?!?! :blush:
Today I made coconut ice. I didn't have any red food colouring so it's blue and white instead. It's really yummy but it's also super sticky and I don't think I will have any teeth left tomorrow.
By myownalias
My wife got fired from her new job as property manager for no other reason than the regional manager being shown up for her lack of knowledge, basically my wife knew more than her manager. The regional manager could not answer a simple yes/no question about some worksheets that needed to be attached to an apartment rental application.
By Jabberwocky
Can they do that? I wish it was that simple to sack someone in the UK

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
By myownalias
Unfortunately there is not recourse, in the state of Kansas they do not have to give a reason for firing someone and often they don't as quite often it's discriminatory against one or more protected classes.
I saw this beauty today! I was really chuffed we were able to squeeze in the Tank Museum at the end of our holiday as this is my favourite tank and I believe is the only one that was ever built.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

See our F1 related articles too!