FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
...You need to visit again soon :D I'm fine,I have been busy with midterms,hope you're doing good :)

Ciaooo!! And, YOU need to visit us, more often!!
Let us know how your mid-terms went!!
((personally, I HATE exams!! :banghead: ))

Thanks,I'm done with them now :) I agree, this is why I'm planning to visit here more often and read more about F1 ,last year I had to stay away from almost everything I liked ,so I feel like I've forgotten part of my F1 knowledge

Except for all the changes in the rules, it's like riding a bike!!
You never forget how! :wavey:
I better wade in - English (obviously), German (a smattering) and then loads of programming languages including PHP, VBA, CSS, HTML, Basic, Visual Basic, Java, SQL (whether mySQL or other), command line stuff, assembler (dabbled as it's boring beyond creating carnage) and a few almost unknown ones (even old stuff like batch or pascal)! I've mentioned VBA (think Macros) but Excel formulas are of particular interest too - offset indirects and arrays continue to amuse me most - if you hand over a spreadsheet to someone else and they have no idea how an input creates an answer (hopefully a correct one!) you've won! :hehe:
Fluent in both filipino/tagalog and english....both are official languages in my country.....American culture is welll appreciated here because of the english language.

Hopefully, my Canadian culture is also appreciated? :thumbup:
Fluent in both filipino/tagalog and english....both are official languages in my country.....American culture is welll appreciated here because of the english language.

Hopefully, my Canadian culture is also appreciated? [emoji106]

It is. Lots of filipino immigrants in canada. I actually have plans of following my relatives there. The US has an advantage though since Canada never colonized us lol.

I don't know, I don't know... Dodgy English up there and then all those Frenchies, eh? :hehe:

I don't know, I don't know... Dodgy English up there and then all those Frenchies, eh? :hehe:

Dodgy English here in the USA as well.... :hehe:

Not "Frenchies"!! :nono:
They're Québécois

They're Québécois

Even worse - their French is very dodgy as well :P:hehe:

They're Québécois

Even worse - their French is very dodgy as well :P:hehe:

Touché!! :rofl:

See our F1 related articles too!