No votes
0%
10 One for the Ages!
No votes
0%
Rate the 2015 Chinese GP!

The average rating for Malaysia was 7.8

The average rating for Australia was 4.6
Was both 4 and 5 for me, it was a procession at the front for most of the race and as Vettel himself said it was an anti-climax, however, there were some good battles in the midfield which made the race interesting. It was just a shame Button took Maldonado out just as that scrap was livening up and Alonso was adding himself into the mix.
Was both 4 and 5 for me, it was a procession at the front for most of the race and as Vettel himself said it was an anti-climax, however, there were some good battles in the midfield which made the race interesting. It was just a shame Button took Maldonado out just as that scrap was livening up and Alonso was adding himself into the mix.

:yes:

I only saw the first 20 or so laps then fell asleep (race was televised at 4pm). Not that the race bored me to sleep but it was the first truly nice sunny spring day here and we took the '72 Corvette out for a 4 hour initial run of the season. Sunny, 18C, top down cruising and an early dinner I woke up in time to see the safety car lead them home.
I was torn between a procession at the front and a few good battles, and the latter won out, the midfield runners are keeping it interesting.
I went for 'procession at the front'...rather boring, but GREAT racing further back, which was promising; Shame the Ferrari's couldn't challenge more.
So... 2:00 a.m. viewing is not conducive to great analysis;
but, I went with some good battles, even if at the front
there wasn't much going on.
So... 2:00 a.m. viewing is not conducive to great analysis.

Call yourself a Tifosi... if it requires you to have 2 hours sleep, you should be there cheering on the Scuderia all wide eyed and bushy tailed. :twisted:

Call yourself a Tifosi... if it requires you to have 2 hours sleep, you should be there cheering on the Scuderia all wide eyed and bushy tailed. :twisted:

Welllll.... I didn't have any problem staying awake when Vettel was up in front at Malaysia!! :twisted:

Welllll.... I didn't have any problem staying awake when Vettel was up in front at Malaysia!! :twisted:

Oh, I get it... you're a fair weather Tifosi. :twisted::hehe:

That early in the morning, It was too dark to tell what the weather was like!! :P

That early in the morning, It was too dark to tell what the weather was like!! :P

*insert sound of drum kit falling down the stairs*
The race was a 5/10 for me.

Good action in the midfield but the race at the front was over after one lap! A good lap though for Kimi and for Massa.

Disappointing to see that the Merc squad were able to turn up their engines and put in another dominating performance. Doesn't bode well for the coming races.
The average rating for China is 4.6

See our F1 related articles too!