FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
They do podium interviews instead of the press conference now.

I think they do both!

Here is a link yamashek. I will look for video as well.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/118291
But not on the television. They do the podium interviews instead.

I think they do both!

many thanks! just wanted to see the post-race conference in video form...funny how they dont show it on tv while i can find post-quali press conference online. wish i could find the post-race press conference

thanks!
I can't believe how i couldn't watch thus race on time,I need to catch up at the next one ,nothing will keep me away I hope :(

I think they do both!

This picture looked so different to me,Nico doesn't look like himself and I still haven't gotten used to seeing Vettel in Ferrari ,I wonder if he still feels strange wearing something other than Redbull
Does anyone know what's wrong with Rosberg - his face shows so much negativity this season. Sure he was 'off' last year, sometimes immature but has he really already been broken this year? I worry for him - if he concentrated on his own s*** he'd be in a better place.
Does anyone know what's wrong with Rosberg - his face shows so much negativity this season. Sure he was 'off' last year, sometimes immature but has he really already been broken this year? I worry for him - if he concentrated on his own s*** he'd be in a better place.

I would guess that Nico is aware of a big salary Merc is offering Hamilton and that Nico may also see or been told of a #2 role for him this season.

Certainly something is bothering him!
Last edited by overboost on 03 Apr 15, 19:46, edited 1 time in total.
I think the press conference after the race is only for written journalists, FOM and TV companies can't film it as they have the podium interview instead.

are you sure? :)

[youtube]IgXmKbewYOE[/youtube]
That seems to have been aired on a French TV News broadcast,
then, recorded by a fan who uploaded it on YouTube.
I'm betting it won't be up for long, once FOM finds it's there.

p.s. that exchange between Vettel and Rosberg is still funny!! :hehe:

I would guess that Nico is aware of a big salary Merc is offering Hamilton and that Nico may also see or been told of a #2 role for him this season.

More likely Rosberg knows Lewis is the faster driver and this year , with a baby on the way, he's no longer going to try things to alter the results of that. He was on a much lower salary than Lewis last year, why would that suddenly make a difference?

More likely Rosberg knows Lewis is the faster driver and this year , with a baby on the way, he's no longer going to try things to alter the results of that. He was on a much lower salary than Lewis last year, why would that suddenly make a difference?

I would guess the main difference may apply to Ferrari's challenge - IF Vettel or Raikkonen can consistently challenge and fight for the championship, Mercedes may have to go for a #1 and a #2 to fend Ferrari off, and at the moment clearly Hamilton would be #1 based on recent form.

I would guess the main difference may apply to Ferrari's challenge - IF Vettel or Raikkonen can consistently challenge and fight for the championship, Mercedes may have to go for a #1 and a #2 to fend Ferrari off, and at the moment clearly Hamilton would be #1 based on recent form.

Good point!! The question is now, will Mercedes actually make that distinction?
After all, their philosophy last year was to let their drivers race!

See our F1 related articles too!