FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By VinceG
Thank you all.
By overboost
This prank by former Lululemon CEO fooled his Vancouver neighbours. He submitted plans for a huge floating heliport in English Bay right in front of his mansion!

He listed the designers as A. Foolisch Engineering on the sign! Also the development permit # is UFO41234.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/business/lululemo ... -1.2307269
By myownalias
Today I drove 330 miles to Dallas, TX from Wichita, KS so my wife could attend her best friends engagement party. I'm currently sat in the hotel with my kids so my wife can go enjoy herself. Just a shame that the internet connection is so slow that anything more than basic browsing is impossible. :(

Oh yes, last night an EF1 tornado took the power out in half of Wichita, and its not expected to be back on until Monday afternoon. :banghead: We plan to be back in the city late Sunday afternoon.

It's been an eventful 24 hours.
By darwin dali
Today I drove 330 miles to Dallas, TX from Wichita, KS so my wife could attend her best friends engagement party. I'm currently sat in the hotel with my kids so my wife can go enjoy herself. Just a shame that the internet connection is so slow that anything more than basic browsing is impossible. :(

Oh yes, last night an EF1 tornado took the power out in half of Wichita, and its not expected to be back on until Monday afternoon. :banghead: We plan to be back in the city late Sunday afternoon.

It's been an eventful 24 hours.

Wichita - Dallas: out of the frying pan into the fire :P
By myownalias
Not something that happened to me, but it will cost me money...

My wife started a new property managers job yesterday, but on the way to work, something fell off the back of a semi-truck and smashed her windscreen, talk about a bad omen!
By sagi58

My wife started a new property managers job yesterday, but on the way to work, something fell off the back of a semi-truck and smashed her windscreen, talk about a bad omen!

I'm going to assume she's ok, in which case it just proves
that she can handle anything Life throws at her!! :wink:
By myownalias

She is fine, however my wallet is not; it's currently soaked in it's own tears. :crying:
By sagi58

She is fine, however my wallet is not; it's currently soaked in it's own tears. :crying:

Deductible too high to bother with?
By myownalias

Deductible too high to bother with?

I have a $500 deductible, but on that car we have liability only insurance to try to keep insurance costs down, and I have no idea of what it will cost to replace a windscreen, luckily it's still drivable, but we need to get it into the shop ASAP!

See our F1 related articles too!