FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
Here are Ten of the Best F1 Drivers ever

Is that a serious post jickmagger? If so, I beg politely to disagree.
When I saw Rosberg on the list, I thought 'fair enough' Keke was real great, and so I settled down to enjoy expanding my knowledge by reading the rest

But then I noticed that the list was comiled by these fellows
The leaders in Concierge Travel and Hospitality, we offer VIP Packages for F1, Golf, Tennis, Football, Fashion and a number of special events. All packages with flights are ATOL protected.

and then it began to make more sense, F1 is so low on their list of VP packages that there is a chance they havent actually watched too many races

But excellent eye opener and an excellent first contribution Jickmanger :thumbup:

Hopefully we can introduce you to other drivers that have some claim to greatness also
You are very lucky!! :)

I had seen on TV all the drivers from 1992 to now...
I had seen live only one Gp, the Gp of Monza 2008...the first victory of Vettel on Toro Rosso

Hey, welcome to the forum BTW! :wavey:

Hope you stick around. :)
Ah Ha!
The topic that's like a car wreck. You can't help but look and after you have you're usually disappointed and wish you never did. IMO you really can't compile such a list. Certainly not from 1950 to 2014. You probably shouldn't even rank them at all. Just list them in no particular order as the greatest of this era, that period, or catagory. If you make an "All Time" list, I'd say it's near impossible to narrow it down to even an unranked list of 10. Too many factors to weigh in.

That being said, I'll succumb and say, how Jimmy could not make the list while Gilles does is beyond me, but that's just me. Bravery? It's hard to believe it could be a valid basis for ranking. What about Jochen Rindt and Denny Hulme? Those guys along with Sir Jackie had to have super-sized berries to just remove the rear wing at Monza for the sake of speed in 1970. Unfortunately Jochen was lost on that weekend and still won the championship thanks to Emmo. I apologise to all the Gilles fans, but I've always felt he was a bit overrated. JMHO.

See our F1 related articles too!