21%
8 Exciting - a dramatic finish, an upset
29%
9 Could be the best race of the season
14%
10 One for the Ages!
14%
Rate the hottest GP of the season!
I chose #8 as I felt that therecwas a lot of excellent racing throughout the entire race. I am sure that a lot of Mercedes supporters were surprised at the team stategy and pace of the Ferraris. There hasn't been a lot for us Ferrari supporters to cheer for the past yr or so. Hoping that Ferrari keeps improving as Mercedes will fix whatever went awry in today's race and be back with a vengence for the next race.
8/10 - very good race, but would have been better if Hamilton could have caught Vettel and raced him for the win. During the last 10/15 laps you had the feeling that Vettel had Hamilton under control and the race was over but other than that it was an excellent race.
After the drought at Ferrari and Vettel's dismal season last year,
this is definitely one race I will not forget!!
WoW!! I'm still flying!!
ImageImage
As a Hamilton fan I was pretty gutted but nevertheless as a Formula 1 fan I feel we have been treated to a good race to which Ferrari deserved the win, i just hope the battle continues.

7:thumbup:
As a Hamilton fan I was pretty gutted but nevertheless as a Formula 1 fan I feel we have been treated to a good race to which Ferrari deserved the win, i just hope the battle continues.

It'd be good to see more on track action if I'm honest. Vettel, Hamilton, Rosberg and Raikkonen all battling like the Mercedes did last year in Bahrain would be just awesome!

Great to see Ferrari's return to the front but the race gets just a 6 from me. I found qualifying more interesting. :irked:
Great race - 9/10 for me - nice to see a different winner, lots of good racing, and mostly sensible wheel to wheel stuff....looks like it's shaping .up to be a promising season!

It'd be good to see more on track action if I'm honest. Vettel, Hamilton, Rosberg and Raikkonen all battling like the Mercedes did last year in Bahrain would be just awesome!

Great to see Ferrari's return to the front but the race gets just a 6 from me. I found qualifying more interesting. :irked:

Yes agree wheel to wheel fight, Bahrain last year but this time between the Ferrari and the Mercedes that would have made it more interesting. On reflection qualifying was better than the race.

Wait for China the temperatures will be cooler, Mercedes will handle better the tyres, I think we will have more of a wheel to wheel fight there.
One of the better Malaysian GPs. I wonder if last years drubbing by the Silver Arrows has biased me a bit though. It was good to see Ferrari rise from the ashes, but I think things will settle when they get back to the more moderate temps. I think then we'll see a return to the Nico and Lewis show. Well done to James Allison and the team though. Hopefully an aggressive development schedule will shake things up.
One of the better Malaysian GPs. I wonder if last years drubbing by the Silver Arrows has biased me a bit though. It was good to see Ferrari rise from the ashes, but I think things will settle when they get back to the more moderate temps. I think then we'll see a return to the Nico and Lewis show. Well done to James Allison and the team though. Hopefully an aggressive development schedule will shake things up.

Yup, catching Mercedes is one thing, keeping up is another entirely.

Oh and welcome to the board! :)
Thanks. I'm liking what I'm seeing and reading so far. Might take me a few visits to get used to how things work here.
...Well done to James Allison and the team though. Hopefully an aggressive development schedule will shake things up.

Here's hoping Ferrari have enough tokens, under this new system, to keep up!! :thumbup:
According to Allison Ferrari have a number of aero upgrades coming and they have enough tokens for a combustion upgrade to provide the power to made that aero work.

Allison:
In terms of closing the gap to Mercedes, he says: "We will not be conservative, we will be shovelling development onto the car as quick as we can make it and there's a load in the pipeline at the factory at the moment.
"The aero programme is performing strongly," he continues. "These are still quite young aero rules so we can expect more from it and the same with the engine. The situation with the tokens make this year very different to last year and we can bring more during the year. You need to make sure you've got the horsepower to put into the tokens, but three is an important number even if it does not sound like much, as it buys you a combustion upgrade, which is quite significant regarding the top end of the engine."

http://www.pitpass.com/53542/Allison-re ... s-improved

See our F1 related articles too!