FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Big Azza
Welcome to our newest member, Big Azza!! :wavey:

Thanks Sagi - happy to be here.

It's 12:54am and I have to get up in 4 and a half hours, but I just want to tell everyone how I've become a Tifosi...

It's been well documented here in the past that I am a massive Vettel fan. In the past, pre-2009 I used to also be a Hamilton fan and was very anti Ferrari... Unfortunately us Aussie's don't have a very good sporting relationship with Italians due to an incident at the 2006 World Cup. So on this background, it seemed far-fetched that I would ever be caught dead in a Ferrari shirt. Even last year I was threatening to throw people out of my office if they walked in with a Ferrari shirt on....

It might take a little while before I slap on a Ferrari shirt - bare with me here.

Going into the first race of the season I was not sure who I would be supporting. So I decided to go with my heart. I don't have much of a heart because I think I'm a sociopath. (I'm definitely less normal than you Liam!!!) But yet even though I think it's impossible for me have "feelings" I was very excited to see Vettel lining up on the grid in his Ferrari and I wanted him to do well.

And that made me think of all the good things about Ferrari. I looked past all my opinions about them and saw what I think is the most passionate team in Formula 1. I see a wonderful co-driver in Kimi who I don't think will be challenging Vettel too often but will hopefully put in a few good performances when Vettel is having an off-day. I also love both their personalities, which seem to be in total opposites to each other....
By sagi58
...It might take a little while before I slap on a Ferrari shirt - bare with me here...

And, thanks for your honesty!!
It's not always easy joining a new group;
but, don't worry, we'll be gentle!!
By darwin dali
...It might take a little while before I slap on a Ferrari shirt - bare with me here...

What if he likes it rough? :twisted:
By sagi58

Then, maybe you can step in?? :twisted:
By darwin dali

Then, maybe you can step in?? :twisted:

:whip::smmack::whip:

See our F1 related articles too!