- 22 Sep 14, 13:02#418158
cheers mate! 
geetface9 wrote:Hammer278 wrote:I'll admit it: hamilton would have won regardless of rosberg retiring. There!! I said it!! Now I need aCookinFlat6 wrote:Lewis has won 7/11 (63%) races he completed, 2 of the 4 he didn't win he started from the back, and of his wins didn't gain any from teammate failureIn Silverstone you could say he did 'inherit' the win even though he was about to make Rosberg piss his overalls anyway....too bad the car cracked before the driver could there, but the haters have a case in calling that an 'inheritance' since Lewis was still behind.
Nico has won 4/12 (33%) races he completed, inheriting 3 from teammate failing from first
Can these stats be correct ? I haven't really sat down to check, more like from memory. This is a slaughtering if true
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abe Lincoln
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abe Lincoln
Abe Lincoln
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abe Lincoln




