FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By sagi58
sigh... :yawn:

Google translate: "Er yeah, I have no answert to that, Ive backed myself into a corner, so Im running away from this argument."

You do realize there is a time difference between our respective continents, eh?
By sagi58
We can all be ignorant on some matters from time to time :blush:

I take it you already knew donkeys, asses and presumably jackasses lived in stables?

Allow me to educate you: donkeys are asses, even if some asses are not donkeys.
Male donkeys are jackasses, even if some jackasses are not male donkeys.

Hope that helps! :thumbup:
By CookinFlat6
todays stupid question ... ?

Agreed

We can all be ignorant on some matters from time to time :blush:

I take it you already knew donkeys, asses and presumably jackasses lived in stables?

oh well hopefully my ignorance is not serious enough to warrant locking the thread :yawn:

Cookin' - just for you......

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Where_do_donkeys_sleep?

Where do donkeys sleep?
Generally, domesticated donkeys will sleep in the barn, barn yard or out on pasture in the luscious grass. In the wild it will sleep in the woods or wherever he may be.

Thanks mate, I learnt a few new things. donkeys sleep standing up, no mention of stables however heres a good one - when a female horse and a male donkey mate the offspring is a mule - so the plot thickens, as ferrari also calls the product of a fusion between 2 inhabitants of its famous scuderia - MULES
http://turboc.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/is-scuderia-using-laferrari-mule-to.html

So the question needs to be asked, as the F1At is not performing like a stallion, and donkeys dont sleep in scuderias

Allow me to educate you

all yours sagi

WHO FATHERED FERRARIS F1 MULEcar :yikes:
By CookinFlat6

Google translate: "Er yeah, I have no answert to that, Ive backed myself into a corner, so Im running away from this argument."

You do realize there is a time difference between our respective continents, eh?

You do realise that you non -answered in the same timezone? unless your ""non answer"" as translated by Google was delivered by time machine, eh? :whip::yikes:

(and I also dont understand what a picture of the queens helmet and a whip smilie have to do with donkeys and mules at the scuderia,unless it was another non answer, eh? :confused:
By Hammer278
This has become like a secondary General Chat and Banter thread. :yawn:

Could we kindly get back to the sharp end of the grid, sheer awesomeness and cutting edge discussions.....aka Mercedes thread. Leave all the kiddy talk for other teams out there, where the donkeys pretending to be horses actually fit the stables. :thumbup:

And Sagi...this is a SUPPORT thread. Like hinted previously by other members, if you hate the sport so much or hate how this year has panned out, air your frustrations somewhere else. Leave this thread for the winners, let's play fair shall we.
By racechick
:yikes: toto with all those broken bones! And Lewis ' engineer. Oh dear!

Can someone clear up who Lewis engineer is? I thought it was Jock Clear but I've also heard mention it's Peter Bonnington.??
By LRW

And yet still you change conversation, without answering the original point you were trying (aka failing) to make.
By What's Burning?
Lewis yesterday put up a pic walking the track with Paddy. So when it comes to a race engineer it may be one name, but making the car go fast around the circuit I'm sure is a communal job.
By racechick
Yes, I saw that pic :yes: but I thought they each had a main man. For specifically setting up and working strategies out for their driver.
By LRW
Im sure I read in an interview once that he rarely does track walks as he doesn't gain anything from them.
By CookinFlat6

Could we kindly get back to the sharp end of the grid, sheer awesomeness and cutting edge discussions.....aka Mercedes thread. Leave all the kiddy talk for other teams out there, where the donkeys pretending to be horses actually fit the stables. :thumbup:

Apologies, maybe the feds could move the posts to a new thread called Ferraris famous Scuderia or something or nmaybe to the ferrari thread itself, or maybe we should just forget the whole silly discussion

And Sagi...this is a SUPPORT thread. Like hinted previously by other members, if you hate the sport so much or hate how this year has panned out, air your frustrations somewhere else. Leave this thread for the winners, let's play fair shall we.

Mercedes is the only really attractive car on the grid, you have to expect some hate until the others can afford nose jobs.
By stonemonkey
Mercedes is the only really attractive car on the grid, you have to expect some hate until the others can afford nose jobs.

There's new rules for next year, noses have to be symmetrical and not to resemble umpalumpa aids.

See our F1 related articles too!