FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By LRW
sigh... :yawn:

Google translate: "Er yeah, I have no answert to that, Ive backed myself into a corner, so Im running away from this argument."
By CookinFlat6
That's YOUR point of view and you're more than welcome to have it.
However, Schumi won WITH a team behind him AGAINST other teams,
which IS better than ONLY two teammates competing against each other
and the rest of the grid making up the numbers.

Obviously, if it's your favourite team/driver that's winning, it would be
much more palatable then the Schumi/Ferrari years, so I get it.

And, that's MY point of view and I am allowed to have it. :wavey:

Lets start again with some facts and see how we get on
You were not watching F1 when MS won almost every race and had the title wrapped up halfway through the season thereby ending the competition
So its hard to take you seriously when you declare this year was more boring than a year you didnt experience
Its an know fact that the vast majority of F1 fans support a driver i.e are more interested in the WDC than the WCC (WCC was only introduced relatively recently)
Therefore you dont speak for yourself as you werent there and you dont speak for the majority of fans as they care only for the WDC
When MS won for Ferrari, there was no competition for the WDC, or for the WCC, Ferrari had both sewn up early
So there was NO competition - the result was viewers turned off in droves and everyone complained
This year there is an exciting competition for the WDC and many are finding it very exciting

And you come along, profess to have little knowledge of F1, dont appear to support a driver, and only support Ferrari in any stance they take
And you tell us this season is worse than that season because when Ferrari won the other teams had a level playing ground? Lets forget about the overspending that was not sustaneable
And this year is terrible because there is no level playing field?
And there is no level playing field because 1 team won the initial development race?
And there is no competition because Merc are winning the WCC like ferrari did?

Keep it up sagi, one cannot pay for comedy gold this rich anymore :thumbup:
By What's Burning?
Just for you Sagi, Ferrari red, just like you like it.

Isn't this the Mercedes support thread? can't you go and complain about Mercedes' "domination" or how boring they've made the sport over on the Mia Scuderia lounge? Why didn't I hear you once complain about Red Bull and Vettel last year? Oh right... we've had this conversation before. Because what you're really bitching about is Ferrari fighting for fourth and firth place with Force India. You've got one of the best drivers on your team and you spend more time complaining about Hamilton and Mercedes than you do cheering Ferrari on.

Not once have I ever heard a Hamilton fan complain about Red Bull's domination. Thankfully we've got that going for us. Jesus, you're like the poster child of everything F1 fans hate about the tifosi. :rolleyes:

Anyway, you're welcomed to look and post here all you want, but can you make it less bitter?
By Hammer278
Hey man I wanted to ask someone...what does Mia stand for in MiaScuderia? Missing in action?

:hehe:

No seriously, what does it mean....I don't know.
By CookinFlat6
It was supposed to be FIAscuderia but they let the same guy who designed the car write the title :whip:
By LRW
Hey man I wanted to ask someone...what does Mia stand for in MiaScuderia? Missing in action?

:hehe:

No seriously, what does it mean....I don't know.

Literally translated Mia Scuderia means My Stable.
By darwin dali
todays stupid question - do donkeys also live in stables?

Yeah, and asses, too!
By What's Burning?
todays stupid question - do donkeys also live in stables?

Yeah, and asses, too!

That's a bit harsh. :hehe:
By Nin-Chin
Hamilton's engineer Jock Clear broke 3 ribs in the cycling incident which injured Toto, Paddy came away with a few bruises.
By Hammer278
Hamilton's engineer Jock Clear broke 3 ribs in the cycling incident which injured Toto, Paddy came away with a few bruises.

These guys need to steer clear of wheels and stick to radios and management.
By spankyham
todays stupid question ... ?

Agreed
By CookinFlat6

Agreed

We can all be ignorant on some matters from time to time :blush:

I take it you already knew donkeys, asses and presumably jackasses lived in stables?

oh well hopefully my ignorance is not serious enough to warrant locking the thread :yawn:
By LRW

Agreed

We can all be ignorant on some matters from time to time :blush:

I take it you already knew donkeys, asses and presumably jackasses lived in stables?

oh well hopefully my ignorance is not serious enough to warrant locking the thread :yawn:

Cookin' - just for you......

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Where_do_donkeys_sleep?

Where do donkeys sleep?
Generally, domesticated donkeys will sleep in the barn, barn yard or out on pasture in the luscious grass. In the wild it will sleep in the woods or wherever he may be.
By sagi58
Keep it up sagi, one cannot pay for comedy gold this rich anymore :thumbup:

Thank you!! :thumbup:

It's my goal in life not to take everything so seriously it eats away at the precious time
I could be spending living my life rather than living it vicariously through others!

Also, since you seem to think my contributions are priceless, it's great that you offer
your copious rhetoric for free, otherwise this would have to become a "pay-forum"!! :D
Last edited by sagi58 on 25 Jul 14, 00:27, edited 1 time in total.

See our F1 related articles too!