FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
Oi I submitted picks!!!! WTF??? :(

I definitely scored 25 points too for Seb's win.

That's what you get for submitting your picks while getting a manicure with RC. I'm really sorry but both you guys seem to have been left out in the cold. If I don't confirm you via my thread updates, assume they weren't received.

What a ballache. I know I definitely scored 25 points for Vettel, but the rest were incorrect I think.

I was travelling the time after the submission, so would not have had time to come and check to see if they'd been received. I've not had any issues with it before.

From now on, I'll PM you my picks only.
Likewise. I was out and about. I usually check but couldn't this time. Couldn't be a time I scored nothing could it, had to be a good score!
I hope you guys don't take it personally, I do my best but there's no way for me to confirm something I don't receive. I wind up dedicating a couple of hours each race weekend just monitoring and updating the picks, the preferred method is still to submit them via the site because it's easy for me to catalog and look for them in only one place instead of three. If you've got make sure all you've got to do is spend the extra minute it takes to either post it in thread or just PM me.

But like I've said, I go out of my way to confirm in thread each and every pick that I receive so there can be no confusion.
Of course not! I think you're a saint doing this! Did you not see the post I made earlier? ( page before, six posts up. I think)
I hope you guys don't take it personally, I do my best but there's no way for me to confirm something I don't receive. I wind up dedicating a couple of hours each race weekend just monitoring and updating the picks, the preferred method is still to submit them via the site because it's easy for me to catalog and look for them in only one place instead of three. If you've got make sure all you've got to do is spend the extra minute it takes to either post it in thread or just PM me.

But like I've said, I go out of my way to confirm in thread each and every pick that I receive so there can be no confusion.

No worries. It's only a game :P

I'll use the system and then send a PM afterwards. :)
WB - You've not only let us all down, but worse still - you've let yourself down too. You should go and sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

*This isnt necessarily my opinion - Im just adding some balance to the forum - it was getting all too lovey-dovey..!
WB - You've not only let us all down, but worse still - you've let yourself down too. You should go and sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

*This isnt necessarily my opinion - Im just adding some balance to the forum - it was getting all too lovey-dovey..!

:hehe:

In all seriousness WB, this has turned out to be quite a fun game (the passion when smth goes wrong shows how much this means to us :hehe: ) and your kind efforts during precious weekends are appreciated. :wavey:

:hehe:

In all seriousness WB, this has turned out to be quite a fun game (the passion when smth goes wrong shows how much this means to us :hehe: ) and your kind efforts during precious weekends are appreciated. :wavey:

:yes::yes::thumbup:
:yikes::yikes::yikes: We love you WB! COME BACK!!!!!!

See our F1 related articles too!