FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
:banghead: :banghead: head. You should always go with head :banghead::banghead:

I really am a dirty old man

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Spent some time looking at the pool just now, and this is really tight. I'm gunning for a podium at the end of the year, but realistically speaking anyone of the top ten can still take this given the amount of points on the table and the fact that about 100 points separate the top eight!

I'm more excited about this competition than the actual championship. :hehe:
Spent some time looking at the pool just now, and this is really tight. I'm gunning for a podium at the end of the year, but realistically speaking anyone of the top ten can still take this given the amount of points on the table and the fact that about 100 points separate the top eight!

Same here.

I hope my recent upward trend continues after a dire first half of the season.
I'm still really annoyed I didn't get a green box on my result when big Azza and I both got the highest score. It's actually irritating me more than it probably should :hehe:
I always thought that was a missed opportunities and when that happens they judge who goes infront by the most exciting and flamboyant lap.

Are there prizes for this from forumula1 or just bragging rights?

Just want to gear myself up for next year. :D

In previous years, the winners (SennaVille and stonemonkey I seem to remember) had special handles / collars for a little while. Aaaaaaand that's about it :hehe:

You win Mod Membership for a year. :wink:

I say that'd be a great prize! Think of all the good you could do with being a mod around here for a year. :cloud9::D

I say that'd be a great prize! Think of all the good you could do with being a mod around here for a year. :cloud9::D

Are you insinuating we're doing a crap job? :gonnagetit:

Surely that's a punishment?!?! unless you had free reign to ban everyone you didn't like! :twisted:

Are you insinuating we're doing a crap job? :gonnagetit:

You never noticed my 'good' in italics? :groucho:

See our F1 related articles too!