FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
You've gotten yourself a 100% Win/Participation record. If I were you I'd stop now and keep this record. :hehe::hehe:

I could be the Brawn GP Ltd of the forum!! :clap:

No fun in that! let her come back and take a licking. :twisted:

Already you figured out I'm a glutton for punishment?? :thumbup:
Thanks Vettel for listening me,I only got points from you :D No one guessed the winner right,and no one could get 25 or more,it was indeed a low scoring pool!

You gotta thank Kimi for that...I thought Kimi was a goner as soon as Vettel was 3 seconds behind with 10 laps remaining. The Iceman however, defended like an absolute pro. :whip:
Picks are a bit strange this race but I have a feeling that it's going to be one of those races.

Ironically it wasn't a strange race, it was quite predictable where people finished if you step back and look at it, yet everyone had the same idea. Good work team :thumbup:
Picks are a bit strange this race but I have a feeling that it's going to be one of those races.

Ironically it wasn't a strange race, it was quite predictable where people finished if you step back and look at it, yet everyone had the same idea. Good work team :thumbup:

Is that all there is to it? :hehe:

Is that all there is to it? :hehe:

Well the guy starting on pole won the race, Kimi the arguably faster Lotus driver came second in a car that was looking very strong all weekend, the McLarens finished almost exactly where they were at the end of the free practices. It should have been a high scoring pool :hehe:
I wouldn't heed my wisdom, I scored 0.

See our F1 related articles too!