FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
I was in a pub wearing my Ralliart top, when some bloke started getting a bit upset about it. being abusive etc, it turned out that I had walked into the local Subaru Owners meet.
I was in a pub wearing my Ralliart top, when some bloke started getting a bit upset about it. being abusive etc, it turned out that I had walked into the local Subaru Owners meet.

:rofl: Quality!
in Spain i couldn't get a Lorenzo shirt so i got a Vale one. Men were shotuing Valentino, Valentino for the win on Sunday. What happeneed to Pedrosa?

But it was a good convo starter in pubs etc.

My Ben Spies one? People don't have a clue. So i suggest a good slap in the face.

Didn't know either of those guys were in f1 :hehe:

Still, a sporting merchandise :)

Haha, Class. That sort of story can't have a price :P
i went to the German GP in 08 which was part of a stag weekend.

There were a few non-f1 fans on the stag who came to the race anyway (and they did think it was cool) ..

Anyway myself and another guy wore Mclaren Rocket Red shirts (the one the team put on when they win the GP) - good omen as LH won. :D

But one of the guys on the stag wore a luminos orange safty jacket which he found in the hire car to take the piss abit....

But i a few people thought he was a marshal and started asking him questions about the track. :hehe:
On the Spanish steps in Rome in the summer of 2008, I saw a guy wearing a McLaren T-shirt. He didn't half get some dirty looks from the Italians. :hehe: To be honest, though, I can't say a lot, as when I see a guy wearing Ferrari gear, I give them a funny look and roll my eyes. I have to say, too, that I don't really wear Formula One clothing, because McLaren's stuff is overpriced tat.
Not F1 but i wore a Rangers jersey into an Irish pub full of the Ireland Gaelic football team..... That I am here to tell the story that says something :twisted:

Thats more of a northern Irish thing. Its the whole Rangers VS Celtic thing. Not Gaelic football though, just normal football. And yes, it really is a case of just run. Just run for your life. I very much appreciate how lucky you where :hehe:

Some blind kid here got killed just for wearing a ranger top. I mean, a blind kid. Thats just sick. I'm seriously moving country ASAP, or at least moving to the south. Northern Ireland is a joke.

You have to admit, F1 is quite sanitised. Yeah, there's always Ferrari vs McLaren etc. But at least we don't kill each over it. F1 supporters are really a bunch of good people.
On the Spanish steps in Rome in the summer of 2008, I saw a guy wearing a McLaren T-shirt. He didn't half get some dirty looks from the Italians. :hehe: To be honest, though, I can't say a lot, as when I see a guy wearing Ferrari gear, I give them a funny look and roll my eyes. I have to say, too, that I don't really wear Formula One clothing, because McLaren's stuff is overpriced tat.

You should convert to being a Brawn fan. Then you can create your own team gear with these:

all , i have a real paddok club "crew" [staff] shirt it always gets looks. a guard at indy told me i was late and to get mt a88 into work. i told him i was booking of 'cause i was to drunk. burt.

See our F1 related articles too!